Guys are playing more minutes than their production justifies | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Guys are playing more minutes than their production justifies

The lead post in this thread was made on Nov. 27. It's now Jan.19, everyone has improved including team play as a whole which is what JB said we needed to do improve.

I disagree NineOneSeven. Your basing minutes on offensive production. Yesterday Hughes, Buddy and Marek all played 40. I say those three and Girard and can play 40. Who else are you going to get off the bench save Washington. All of them have improved so far this season - Gueirrer is still on his way up so maybe for him 25.

It doesn't matter what your offensive production is if you are playing great defense and distributing well.

JB took Girard out who had 24 min. for the game due to a couple of mistakes on D but when he did they doubled teamed Hughes so JB had to bring Girard back in. Hughes had an off day but we won because Buddy was amazing with the 3 ball and driving the lane. Everyone except Sidibe is improving.

The game yesterday and against VA were games that were well coached and well played. And, I don't remember Marek getting those hooks last year he's improved as well. His numbers for the BC game: RB11, BLK 2, 1 ST, 10 PTS.

We outscored them 22 -5 and 13 -7 before the offense went stagnant with howard in (35-12). Double checked the replay. Enough to consider tinkering with the starting lineup some halfs, and not just with Howard either.

I love Girard, but Howard is more of a 6th man since the defensive switch.

Howard, Guerrier and Sidibe just need a few bread and butter plays when he's in other then Washington's 3 ball. Would like to see a soft one handed front of the rim runner by Washington, as Hughes and Buddy are going to be blanketed. Need to work hard on those in practice.

The dodgeball thread was simply incredible, and the post(s) in question was/were so random.

I'll never again hear or read the word "dodgeball" without thinking of Townie's gym class

LOL that’s here too!

Just send this thread to the message board HOF. I’m sure that’s a real thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom