Haha, silly UK fans... | Syracusefan.com

Haha, silly UK fans...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I love going to their board to read their latest delusional rants on UL and SU. The best one is that they would torch SU's zone inside based on what happened in tonight's game.

They claim Davis would get lob after lob that SU wouldn't be able to stop because they extend so far out. The funny thing about this is that everyone knows JB plays the zone differently depending on match ups. He wouldn't allow the lob at all against UK but didn't defend it against Wisconsin because he knows Sconnie doesn't throw lobs.

I'm on record as saying UK is nasty and that game would be a down right dog fight. Their delusional fan base is almost funny to read. The chest puffing is just sickening. I can't think of a better team I'd like to see lose in the tournament.

I love going to their board to read their latest delusional rants on UL and SU. The best one is that they would torch SU's zone inside based on what happened in tonight's game.

They claim Davis would get lob after lob that SU wouldn't be able to stop because they extend so far out. The funny thing about this is that everyone knows JB plays the zone differently depending on match ups. He wouldn't allow the lob at all against UK but didn't defend it against Wisconsin because he knows Sconnie doesn't throw lobs.

I'm on record as saying UK is nasty and that game would be a down right dog fight. Their delusional fan base is almost funny to read. The chest puffing is just sickening. I can't think of a better team I'd like to see lose in the tournament.
How classic would a Nola Repeat be & the subsequent melt down by the Kentucky fans.

It would be so awesome to see Indiana destroy Kentucky tomorrow night. The meltdown on all the UK forums would be EPIC!

Unfortunately, UK will beat IU by at least 20 tomorrow.

My 2 brackets for championship game are alive and would mean rick over cal in 1 semifinal and wouldn't that p*** off the fanbase at kentucky and everone else in the country would laugh their a** off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom