Hail to the Victors! | Syracusefan.com

Hail to the Victors!

SWC75

Bored Historian
Not a Jim Harbaugh fan but I'm glad he finally got his big win. I hate the "he can't win the big ones" refrain. You have to win big ones to be in the big ones. And I'm glad that we may see some new blood in the playoffs. If Cincy beats Houston, they belong in. Michigan belongs in if they can beat (probably) Wisconsin in the Big Ten title game. Hopefully Georgia will beat Alabama and leave an opening for maybe Oklahoma State if they can beat Oklahoma.

Watching the Wolverine fans celebrate rasied my hopes that SU fans could celebrate tonight.

Wisconsin won't be very easy. They've played great the second half of the season and have the #1 rush defense in the country. Should be a fun game to watch.

Wisconsin won't be very easy. They've played great the second half of the season and have the #1 rush defense in the country. Should be a fun game to watch.
Barring a comeback, looks like it will be the Hawkeyes instead of the Badgers! Woohoo!

Barring a comeback, looks like it will be the Hawkeyes instead of the Badgers! Woohoo!
Yeah, I should just keep my mouth shut sometimes. Hope Iowa pulls it off tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom