Halftime thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Halftime thoughts

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I don't know what JB's doing. Coleman is running train on both sides of the court and he's not looking tired. He thrives in this fast pace, spastic sort of game.

G is looking great. He's running the offense well and is helping our transition.

Our free throws are falling.

Cooney looks great on offense.

Grant's lost and going up weak. He needs to regain his confidence.

CJ is looking like he's mentally not there, with exception to the dunk. His defense is lacking to say the least.

Keita shouldn't be on the court, sorry.

Rak is active on both sides of the court I love it.

Refs blow.

Ennis' shots aren't falling. He needs to slow it down and facilitate the offense.

Cooney, G and Coleman are keeping us together right now. Which I never thought I'd hear myself say.

For whatever reason they seem to be treating that MN big kid like he's a freaking all american. ATTACK THE DAMN RIM and foul him out. We are 1000% more athletic than this team. I give RPII a lot of credit. He has MN playing very well.

Rak's defense at the 4 spot is BAD. He should never play out there. He's much better at Center.

Yes, Pitino Jr. seems quite good. Hurts to say it, but hey!

Our guys are missing bunnies. CJ finally goes up strong and now will need to see a plastic surgeon. It's an exciting game, I will give it that!

I like the way Ennis and G are going to the rim - we don't have an abundance of pure scorers - get to the rim, attract all the defense and get junk put backs

Minny can flat out shoot from everywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom