Happy Anniversary! | Syracusefan.com

Happy Anniversary!

orange79

Internet Sleuth
2003 NC dogpile.jpg

carmelo.JPG

carmelo gmac.JPG

Is that Dr. Raphael in the back wearing eyeglasses, smiling and clapping his hands? I never noticed that before. You think you know everything about that photo and then something new jumps up and hits you.

Dumb guy spoiler:

It's the first time I saw the area code in that picture. Only took me 21 years.
View attachment 239699
Well, I've got you beat.

Never saw this until you pointed it out AND been on the board 2+ decades and it took the Gosling thread to make me realize that, in RRLBees, the "Bees" part indicates an affiliation to Baldwinsville...

For some strange reason I like to try and figure out the meaning of peoples' handles and RRLBees always baffled me.

Thank you and I will now return to drooling into my soup and staring blankly into space.

Well, I've got you beat.

Never saw this until you pointed it out AND been on the board 2+ decades and it took the Gosling thread to make me realize that, in RRLBees, the "Bees" part indicates an affiliation to Baldwinsville...

For some strange reason I like to try and figure out the meaning of peoples' handles and RRLBees always baffled me.

Thank you and I will now return to drooling into my soup and staring blankly into space.
Yep. The "rrl" is "really, really love"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom