Hey, Devo is doing the color for the Wake ND game | Syracusefan.com

Hey, Devo is doing the color for the Wake ND game

Did he get this opportunity because he had to fill in the other week?

Has there ever been anyone at SU who has grown up and contributed to the SU community as much as Devo? He’s become someone we should all be extremely proud of.
I loved him as a player. But to watch his growth and maturity after he left has been astounding. Couldn’t be happier for his success.

Has there ever been anyone at SU who has grown up and contributed to the SU community as much as Devo? He’s become someone we should all be extremely proud of.
Devo is the gold standard of our ideal for our players post-playing days (besides being a good NBA player).

This is part of what sucks for the fans about this era. Far less guys will bleed orange and most stars are in search of the biggest pay day if they aren't going to the NBA right away. Hopefully despite this we find more Devos.

I watch the Devo and Kris Jo show all the time and that has conditioned me to expect him to swear nearly every other word. He has surprised me in that, so far, he has done a good job of restraining himself in this role. Happy for him!

Just echoing everyone else. As I have aged and matured I find a lot of satisfaction in seeing people grow and succeed. Eric's transformation as a human being shows us the great value of competition. Even a talented athlete has to wok extremely hard to reach the level of success Eric did at basketball. To see him take those lessons learned and apply them to himself and his life after playing is an uplifting experience for me. You have to learn to love/accept yourself to honestly evaluate yourself so that you can invoke meaningful change. The beautiful thing about that is it enhances your ability to love/accept other people.

Great job Mr. Devendorf, please continue.

He is very good - commentary is relatable to old and young fans. He's better than JB in my opinion.
I’ll agree he comes off better on TV than JB, but to be almost 80 years old I think JB is doing a fine job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom