Hardwood Banquet | Syracusefan.com

Hardwood Banquet

injcusefan

Walk On
So I waited till the last minute to buy tickets and found out they are sold out. I have a dilemma where I promised a signed basketball to a 16 year old kid. Is there anyone here tat is going that would be willing to get a ball signed for me? I would be willing to pay cash for it. Thanks to anyone that is willing. My first time missing one in 5 years. Really bummed about this.

So I waited till the last minute to buy tickets and found out they are sold out. I have a dilemma where I promised a signed basketball to a 16 year old kid. Is there anyone here tat is going that would be willing to get a ball signed for me? I would be willing to pay cash for it. Thanks to anyone that is willing. My first time missing one in 5 years. Really bummed about this.
I think if you call the basketball offices and explain the situation, you will be able to drop off a basketball and pick it up later, signed by whoever you want. They are pretty good, especially about signing things for kids...

Wow, never thought they would do that. I will give it a shot. Thank you tomcat.

The reason why it is important is he came out from Colorado and took the Orange preview at Falk. We also went to the Duke game for his first game. Amazing. He is a friend of mines son and he is looking at Kansas, Oklahoma and the Cuse. I think I have him leaning towards Cuse now. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom