Harrison twins to Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Harrison twins to Kentucky

Ummmm, I guess the whole "wait till the NCAA catches up with PayPalCal" thingy is starting to look like a pipe-dream.
He keeps pulling in top 3 classes, and everyone else waits for "left-overs". -sigh-

Give it time. It is inevitable.

http://syracuse.At their request, t... this site./a.z?s=185&p=9&cfg=bb&c=14&yr=2013

yes, i was wrong.

this will be Cal's 5th #1 class in a row.

Ummmm, I guess the whole "wait till the NCAA catches up with PayPalCal" thingy is starting to look like a pipe-dream.
He keeps pulling in top 3 classes, and everyone else waits for "left-overs". -sigh-

meant to quote this in my last 2 posts. whoops.

I think ESPN should send Mark Schwarz and Outside the Lines to go after UK. The same Schwarz and OTL that "broke" the Bernie Fine story. They may not find anything, but at the very least they would make some crap up to get the ball rolling!!

At the end of the day it really comes down to 1 thing. Cal is a piece of shitt. Thats the only concrete thing I can come up with.
That is by far the best avatar on the internet.

I think ESPN should send Mark Schwarz and Outside the Lines to go after UK. The same Schwarz and OTL that "broke" the Bernie Fine story. They may not find anything, but at the very least they would make some crap up to get the ball rolling!!
Yah, how come those dirt-sniffers from Yahoo sports (that descended on SU last year) haven't taken a junket to Lexington.

Yah, how come those dirt-sniffers from Yahoo sports (that descended on SU last year) haven't taken a junket to Lexington.
Credit to Yahoo--specifically Dan Wetzel--they have been far ahead of the pack investigating collegiate sports. And, they have done it quietly. So, don't be surprised if they are turning over rocks as we speak.

But--Cal has consistently been a step ahead of everyone in taking advantage of any gaps in the rules. And, he has certainly figured out the world of one-and-done.

Credit to Yahoo--specifically Dan Wetzel--they have been far ahead of the pack investigating collegiate sports. And, they have done it quietly. So, don't be surprised if they are turning over rocks as we speak.

But--Cal has consistently been a step ahead of everyone in taking advantage of any gaps in the rules. And, he has certainly figured out the world of one-and-done.

Yeah he's had enough practice finding loopholes and those gray areas from his last two stops.

I think Jake has said it before in another thread - there are a number of reporters working diligently to nail Calipari.

I have no respect for Cal (average coach, great recruiter with a big asterisk), but I don't think much of yahoo sports either. The article they did on the so-called 'drug scandal' at SU was very poor quailty. They didn't understand the university's policy, and they didn't consider how it was actually implemented. And if they had done a better job, they would have figured out that there was no story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom