Has Goodluck Okonoboh been offered yet? | Syracusefan.com

Has Goodluck Okonoboh been offered yet?

Didn't he openly encourage NN to go to UK

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I thought that was back when they were both '13. He wanted to make sure we'd have a spot for him at SU. Thinking was - if we landed Noel for '13 then we would back off Goodluck. Now things have changed and we can have both.

So he better encourage him for SU now!

How aobut a front line of Noel, Christmas and Goodluck?

Noel would most likely be gone. But this front line sounds almost as filthy:

5: Sophomore Coleman. Senior Keita
4: Junior Christmas. Freshman Goodluck
3: Senior Fair. Sophomore Grant

Also, watching Goodluck's highlight tape he reminds me of a young Hak with better shotblocking skills

We get the guys with the coolest names...fab, scoop, mookie, christmas...hopefully noel goodluck too add to that

We get the guys with the coolest names...fab, scoop, mookie, christmas...hopefully noel goodluck too add to that
Arsenio Hall tweeted after the K-State game that the team with the best names wins. We'd be all set.

Arsenio Hall tweeted after the K-State game that the team with the best names wins. We'd be all set.
That guy is still around? I haven't seen him since he did that movie with Magic Johnson making people aware of Aids

Nah, the Mapping brothers, Scientific and Majestic

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Goodluck would have to change his name to something like Holiday.

True, nothing will ever beat those two
I covered a game with one of the Mapp brothers playing in it...they were playing against Rice High School and Felipe Lopez. They had a teammate whose last name was Leon. His full name was Ponce middle name De. Ponce De Leon. Scientific and Majestic Mapp...that was brilliant. Too bad they didn't have a brother named "Topographic."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom