Has Reddish played corner since USC? Specials? nm | Syracusefan.com

Has Reddish played corner since USC? Specials? nm

Yes, I saw him in a couple of home games, at least one as an extra db.

He played in mop-up duty vs. South Florida.

Should be playing wide receiver.

starting to think the same, with desir, and the other young talent, may not be a bad call, get him the res shirt next year, with sales (hopefully) Lemon, and Graham we should be OK next year.. Wash, rinse, repeat, but next year should easiliy be an 8-4, 9-3 year if we are in the Big East, if we go to the ACC it will be tough

starting to think the same, with desir, and the other young talent, may not be a bad call, get him the res shirt next year, with sales (hopefully) Lemon, and Graham we should be OK next year.. Wash, rinse, repeat, but next year should easiliy be an 8-4, 9-3 year if we are in the Big East, if we go to the ACC it will be tough

There won't be much if any difference in record whether we're in the ACC or Big East. Maybe one or two more automatic losses than in the BE (VPI, maybe Clemson depending on the week), but it's basically the same conference.

There won't be much if any difference in record whether we're in the ACC or Big East. Maybe one or two more automatic losses than in the BE (VPI, maybe Clemson depending on the week), but it's basically the same conference.

I completely disagree the ACC is much better. VPI, Clemson, GT, Florida St, Miami, UVA (getting better by the year who I think would beat anyone in the Big East), UNC has talent, there are teams that I don't think we can compete with RIGHT now. The ACC has some legit talent, IMO

NC St. Duke, Wake, Maryland and Syracuse is about where we belong right now and how the F did we beat Wake, BTW

I think they wasted his, Desir's (one punt return), and Ameen-Moore's (all of ten carries),
plus maybe a few other redshirt years (either Foster or Hale comes to mind). If you're
going to use them as players, use them. Don't put a star RB recruit out for ten carries,
don't put better DB prospects than currently play out on special teams. Can either Desir
or Reddish be worse than Anderson covering passes? He tackled that USF WR, and he
still caught the 43 yard pass on that key possession.

Kev

I completely disagree the ACC is much better. VPI, Clemson, GT, Florida St, Miami, UVA (getting better by the year who I think would beat anyone in the Big East), UNC has talent, there are teams that I don't think we can compete with RIGHT now. The ACC has some legit talent, IMO

NC St. Duke, Wake, Maryland and Syracuse is about where we belong right now and how the F did we beat Wake, BTW

I'd put the ACC pecking order like this...

Tier 1:

Clemson (This is the first year in a while, that they've lived up to expectations. Take this with a grain of salt)
Florida State (They get the BOTD, but aren't their former glory)
Virginia Tech (Consistently the best ACC team)

Tier 2:

Boston College (They get the BOTD, for this being their first bad season in a while)
Georgia Tech
Miami
North Carolina

Tier 3:

North Carolina State
Pittsburgh
Syracuse
Virginia (Solid this season, not in the recent past though)
Wake Forest

Tier 4:

Duke
Maryland (They won't be good under Edsall)

BC sucked last year too

They made a bowl game last year. Last year was their 12th straight.

Since joining the ACC, they've made two conference championship games.

That's why they're in tier two.

They made a bowl game last year. Last year was their 12th straight.

Since joining the ACC, they've made two conference championship games.

That's why they're in tier two.
They are trending down though, and have a coach on the hot seat. I would not call them tier 2. Especially when you have a Maryland team that was 9-3 last year in tier 4.

They are trending down though, and have a coach on the hot seat. I would not call them tier 2. Especially when you have a Maryland team that was 9-3 last year in tier 4.

The thing is I don't think they will get better under Edsall. He's not a good coach. Also Boston College beat Maryland pretty handily this year.

I don't see how Syracuse isn't tier 4, I am sorry but Maryland and Duke are about where we are at if we play an ACC schedule

With our defense we will be able to compete with the bottom half of the ACC. Eventually we will need to seriously find an offense to become a contender. Major difference between the two conferences is the skill players.

Who the hell really knows. SU beat wake but struggles vs a Tulane team duke crushed. Every week is different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom