Hatcher | Syracusefan.com

Hatcher

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Awesome to see Hatcher make a play snagging a TD.

But the really eye opening play was him running down Allen on the 90 yard run.

Shrader isn't the only dude on the team with a pilot's license because Hatcher was FLYIN'.

Anyway, I'm hopeful this gives him the opportunity to build on and get some more playing time. I think the snaps are there to be had at WR. Looking at you, Alford.

Also, nice to see Hayes and Queeley get their first catches of the season. It is really weird to me that Queeley, for as much as he's played and as little as Alford seems to produce, seemingly isn't in the rotation at all.

Shrader isn't the only dude on the team with a pilot's license because Hatcher was FLYIN'.

Anyway, I'm hopeful this gives him the opportunity to build on and get some more playing time. I think the snaps are there to be had at WR. Looking at you, Alford.

Also, nice to see Hayes and Queeley get their first catches of the season. It is really weird to me that Queeley, for as much as he's played and as little as Alford seems to produce, seemingly isn't in the rotation at all.

Hatcher’s wheels on the 90-yarder…oh my.

And he seems to have that swagger you want in a WR. Haven’t had that since Triston (Orande has a little.) I’m hungering for WRs that have a nasty attitude and feel good that they will win an unfair share of 50/50 balls.

On the touchdown, Hatcher blew right past the defense. He looks pretty quick.

Why isnt Q playing
Think its a combination of a nagging injury thats slowly improved, a few too many drops last year, and the overall quality of our WR room shooting up. Gotta re earn that spot with a new OC

I once took a coaching class in college and was told if two guys are even with regards to their ability ro help the team, you play the younger guy because he has a better chance to improve. I think that's what we're seeing with Queeley. Even if the younger guys are far and away better, they even enough with him that we gain nothing by playing him instead.

I once took a coaching class in college and was told if two guys are even with regards to their ability ro help the team, you play the younger guy because he has a better chance to improve. I think that's what we're seeing with Queeley. Even if the younger guys are far and away better, they even enough with him that we gain nothing by playing him instead.
I guess. I just don't see it with Alford.

So was Marvin Harrison. If you've got that speed and length, and have decent hands, can be a matchup nightmare for opposing D.
Weird comp since Harrison didn't have length. To me Hatcher's closer to Taj Harris. But if you're going to compare him to the most talented receiver to ever come through the program, that's cool. Harrison had great speed and hands but what separated him was his elite route running skills. Also, while Harrison certainly was no juggernaut, take a look at his guns in comparison to Hatcher.
uh1.jpg
mh1.jpg

Weird comp since Harrison didn't have length. To me Hatcher's closer to Taj Harris. But if you're going to compare him to the most talented receiver to ever come through the program, that's cool. Harrison had great speed and hands but what separated him was his elite route running skills. Also, while Harrison certainly was no juggernaut, take a look at his guns in comparison to Hatcher.View attachment 220646View attachment 220647
Young Art Monk? tall and thin
1664737846305.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom