Hate to admit it but I love Rutgirls uniforms | Syracusefan.com

Hate to admit it but I love Rutgirls uniforms

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
You have to admit they are bad a$$. I don't care for the F.A.M.I.l.Y on the back but love the black and unis and silver helmets. Ok take your shots at me....

You have to admit they are bad a$$. I don't care for the F.A.M.I.l.Y on the back but love the black and unis and silver helmets. Ok take your shots at me....

Come+on+man+_81adaaebf9d98223936d3e853cee372e.jpg

Yeah got a job on a S.W.A.T team ready to kick ass again. Just will be out of work for the next month. Gave BMW a 30 day notice and they fired me the next day. Effers

Gave BMW a 30 day notice and they fired me the next day. Effers
That's weak. 30 days till you start work? Vacation! Hope the new gig works out.

Smartest thing they have ever done. These unis are a lot better than the POS ones they normally wear. At least they don't look like Rutgers any more. This is an important first step to self improvement.

The next step is to change their block letter R to a pirate and then they need to move to Oakland.

If they can get all that done, I think they will be on their way to near mediocrity. God Speed to them!

Just Pray to God we never resort to the "glitter" helmets.

I thought they were pretty bush league. They are mean machine knock offs and then seeing F.A.M.I.L.Y. across the back almost made me spit out my beer from laughter.

I would like to see what a metallic orange helmet would look like

I hate them. Their whites look nice, but their reds and blacks are bad.

Due to the fact that you could kill me with your bare hands inside of 6 seconds, I have no comment.

Otherwise, I'd say I think they're kind of horrible. They remind me of baseball sticker books in the 80s, whenever you opened a new package of stickers and saw that color, you knew you had an All Star.

I think they'll probably look pretty cool if they lose this weekend. Then I'm sure I'll never notice them again. Can't wait!

F.A.M.I.L.Y. is ridiculous - are they staying with that or was it for one game only?

I actually do like the Cylon helmets though, but they need to tweak the R somehow. Maybe they can do one of those holograph/changing picture at different angle things so it moves back and forth across their forehead?

img-51924-med.gif

No problem you liking the unis. They are just not for me. Of course I am firmly entrenched in 'middle agedom' and still dress grunge, so what the heck do I know/care about 'fashion'? ;)

(I do think the F.A.M.I.L.Y. on the back of the jersey was over the top.)

I thought they were pretty bush league. They are mean machine knock offs and then seeing F.A.M.I.L.Y. across the back almost made me spit out my beer from laughter.
wow - I hadn't heard about the FAMILY thing across the back of the Unis - that's the second gayest thing I've heard of in years right behind the on the bball board switching his school allegiance to impress some ugly girl :rolling:

wow - I hadn't heard about the FAMILY thing across the back of the Unis - that's the second gayest thing I've heard of in years right behind the on the bball board switching his school allegiance to impress some ugly girl :rolling:

evidence
images

That's a low blow against the BBall guy though. I'm assuming his girl is smoking hot for him to even consider such a move. Regardless, I don't agree with the move there.

Their all blacks -- with the matte black helmet -- is a pretty nice looking jersey.

evidence
images

That's a low blow against the BBall guy though. I'm assuming his girl is smoking hot for him to even consider such a move. Regardless, I don't agree with the move there.
man, just when you think that program can't get any more cheesy - they go ahead and prove you wrong (thought that crap was going to go away with the departure of Schiano - but apparently it is program and not coach based).

As to the bball board, I assumed the girl was ugly b/c:
a.) she went to Duke
b.) she was willing to date the that made that post

I'm still trying to figure out what the F.A.M.I.L.Y. acronym stands for.

As to the bball board, I assumed the girl was ugly b/c:
a.) she went to Duke
b.) she was willing to date the that made that post

My automatic assumption is the further south the campus, the higher the numbers in talent level of the female population.

Plus, the guy that made that post is still much less douchey than any guys you see in the crowd at Dook games. Realitive to that group he probably looks like a BAMF.

I'm not a fan of the helmets and I think where the stripes comes together looks like a vagina.

I'm still trying to figure out what the F.A.M.I.L.Y. acronym stands for.

I saw someone post that it means Forget About Me I Love You. (Kinda makes it worse doesn't it?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom