Have to say | Syracusefan.com

Have to say

dasher

Living Legend
All hail JB. A front court of 4 freshman and a guy that hasn't played in two years. and speaking of PC., he doesn't look like a stiff out there. Howard looks like a All-league guard 3rd team or so. MD looks like he is getting more relaxed. Hats off to Battle playing tough with his back. OB, love him.

All hail JB. A front court of 4 freshman and a guy that hasn't played in two years. and speaking of PC., he doesn't look like a stiff out there. Howard looks like a All-league guard 3rd team or so. MD looks like he is getting more relaxed. Hats off to Battle playing tough with his back. OB, love him.

Battle with two brainy plays at the end. Going long for the inbound was brilliant. Fouling the guy before he passed it to the 3 point shooter (of course maybe the coach was calling it but still). Two very nice plays at the end. Plus he hit his 2 FTs under end of game pressure.

Frank had a terrific game. I'm beginning to like this team. If they win this weekend I will be officially Orange drunk for the first time this season!!!

I think more than anything is JB likes this team. Not only does he love the underdog roll, but I think he likes all of these kids. We have an all-league back court and a nice mix of pieces. I want to see a little more from Geno but other than that it's easy to get pumped about this team

The defense and the team chemistry is like night and day. It's unreal.
I freakin love Sidibe. He is always saying something positive and encouraging players every time the camera was on him.

After Battle missed that big front end, he was wrapping his arm around Battle and Howard as they walked out to the court motioning to shoot it and smiling and they're both like "ok...ok.." lol.

Battle with two brainy plays at the end. Going long for the inbound was brilliant. Fouling the guy before he passed it to the 3 point shooter (of course maybe the coach was calling it but still). Two very nice plays at the end. Plus he hit his 2 FTs under end of game pressure.

Frank had a terrific game. I'm beginning to like this team. If they win this weekend I will be officially Orange drunk for the first time this season!!!
Great to see Battle take over at crunch time: the big 3, two foul shots, the breakout slam and then the foul he gave at the end.
Frank Howard was like mission control.
The big guys bang, block and get to the hoop.

This could be a fun season...even with the old bugaboo of missing too many free throws.

I freakin love Sidibe. He is always saying something positive and encouraging players every time the camera was on him.

After Battle missed that big front end, he was wrapping his arm around Battle and Howard as they walked out to the court motioning to shoot it and smiling and they're both like "ok...ok.." lol.

Also saw a moment... JB wanted to teach him on something, Sidibe didn’t notice at first then looked up to see JB be motioning him to come to him. He immediately ran to Boeheim, going around his slow moving teammates to get some extra face to face with his coach.

Now try to picture TT, Gillon, or White doing that...

There’s a want-to in all areas... these guys want to learn, they want to play D, they want to rebound, they want to win!

Jimmy is in his glory right now I think.

In the 70's Lefty was the pinnacle and we were the pretenders. When we played them we did not expect to win. That is what makes this victory so sweet for me. Huerter went McNamara on us and we won anyway. Loved how smart we played at the end. All hail our tavern league coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom