HC Red | Syracusefan.com

HC Red

Shark58

BANNED
assuming the rumors are true and JB won't be coaching Sat (or for a while longer) I guess Red gets the call

how does he do?

another Hop'ish scenario or does he get this team rolling??

2017-11-20-dn-subball48jpg-ef2d05d320492614.jpg

red is among my top 2 picks to replace jb (though i believe it will ultimately be gerry)
i have confidence in his ability . . . but not having jb on the sidelines for this particular game under these particular circumstances i suspect will be a big negative for the team.

It’s really hard to coach someone else’s team.

And if it’s for an extended time, taking over to go against Duke, UNC, and Virginia is the most difficult situation possible.

Hopefully the fans don’t act like morons this time around.

red is among my top 2 picks to replace jb (though i believe it will ultimately be gerry)
i have confidence in his ability . . . but not having jb on the sidelines for this particular game under these particular circumstances i suspect will be a big negative for the team.
I don't want to get into too much now but I hope we would bring in a.big name coach.

id be satisfied with Red as head coach in wait.

He most likely won’t get the job, but he’s also much better suited to be an assistant than a HC. He might be the associate head coach, but you won’t here anyone that’s been around both claim Red is anywhere near the coach/motivator that Hop is

It’s really hard to coach someone else’s team.

And if it’s for an extended time, taking over to go against Duke, UNC, and Virginia is the most difficult situation possible.

Hopefully the fans don’t act like morons this time around.

It was so hard for Luke Walton that it landed him the Laker's job. ;):)

This thread is super premature. We don’t know if JB will be on the sidelines tomorrow or not.

And IMO premature anything is never good.
Several people on the Board have said they heard from a source JB won’t coach tomorrow night. Can we get further info on the validity?

Several people on the Board have said they heard from a source JB won’t coach tomorrow night. Can we get further info on the validity?

And others have said that as of an hour ago, he will. Check the Zion thread.

It was so hard for Luke Walton that it landed him the Laker's job. ;):)

Good point.

Should I say, “it’s super hard to coach someone else’s team if you’re only going to have a clear talent advantage in 20% of the games you coach?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom