he chose | Syracusefan.com

he chose

tavern D is starting to be the gem, for all these 1 and done or 2 done guys...dont get exposed for not playing D.

they wouldnt have learned anything in 1 or 2 years anyway.

so might as well come to Cuse....bomb or dunk away...and go cash a 1st round pick check.

all good.

I may take some heat for this, but igor is one of my favorite posters on this board.

Dude has a schtick and he definitely sticks to it. It can be comedic, it can rile the board up, it can fly straight outta left field, and on suuuuuper rare occasions, he can be right on the money.

For that, igor (with a lower case "i") I salute you.

college bball is getting silly. there are maybe eoight teams that can win. they are the same every year. duke Kentucky, Kansas, Arizona, nc and us have all the talent. msu and loiusville have a coach. the rest r pretenders

Just another super-talented kid for JB to destroy

What? You must have had Indiana beating Syracuse in your bracket last year. You are the sour grape monk.

You obviously haven't been exposed to the wonders of igor.

I live in New Jersey. It's almost practically impossible to be positive about anything. But man the last four year period of Orange basketball and the recruiting have been the best in the last 30 years in my opinion. How can anyone be critical of what the coaching staff has done recently is beyond my comprehension.

I live in New Jersey. It's almost practically impossible to be positive about anything. But man the last four year period of Orange basketball and the recruiting have been the best in the last 30 years in my opinion. How can anyone be critical of what the coaching staff has done recently is beyond my comprehension.
I'm pretty sure igor is having fun at our expense from time to time. Just let him work his magic and smile at it. Even igor knows we're good and will make a run...With James Arthur Boeheim at the helm!
LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom