This guy thinks he’s going to big boy | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

This guy thinks he’s going to big boy

there were attempts at a lets go orange and a wave while we were on offense a couple times

Multiple let’s go Orange

And I saw the wave trying to start on offense.

Sometimes people make me scratch my head

Maybe get a clue that the wave isn’t catching because we are on OFFENSE. Smh

Fran definitely heard the part about Key dismissing him more or less. He mentioned it today in his interview with Steve and Paulie. Here is the Fran interview from today.

This stuff will inevitably get to the team, and I have every confidence GT will find out that we can also play "physical".

Fran definitely heard the part about Key dismissing him more or less. He mentioned it today in his interview with Steve and Paulie. Here is the Fran interview from today.

He also took the overall message the same way I did, GT thinks the are going to bully SU

Multiple let’s go Orange

And I saw the wave trying to start on offense.

Sometimes people make me scratch my head

Maybe get a clue that the wave isn’t catching because we are on OFFENSE. Smh
Watching the replay cuz I didn't watch the game, I was like... What the heck are the fans doing?! My only conclusion is the basketball only decided to go to the home opener, ha

This is when I wish I still sat behind the visitor bench -- our prior group would have had lots of fun with him...I'm counting on the folks there doing the appropriate job and pushing the envelope...
The heckling will be fueled by an obscene, and now responsible, amount of NIL Meiers Creek beers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom