Health updates | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Health updates

The coaches son is in his 5th year and has played well and Willis always seems happy and engaged with buy in to Fran’s plan. It’s more about getting some carries than being #2 or #3 on the depth chart.

Aren't both LQA and Nixon juniors??

All I am saying is Willis could start at a P4 school next year and prolly get a chunk of NIL to do so.

And, honestly, if we don't get the OL blocking issues sorted and the run game more effective and offense more balanced, I wouldn't begrudge any of the RBs leaving... that is the biggest issue.

Last edited:
Aren't both LQA and Nixon juniors??

All I am saying is Willis could start at a P4 school next year and prolly get a chunk of NIL to do so.

And, honestly, if we don't get the OL blocking issues sorted and the run game more effective and offense more balanced, I wouldn't begrudge any of the RBs leaving... that is the biggest issue.
I'm sure he will be a good player, but what so far suggests that he'll be a top-60ish back in the country next year?

Until he makes a run thats more than 3 yds down field without getting hit who knows what he can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom