Health updates | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Health updates

The coaches son is in his 5th year and has played well and Willis always seems happy and engaged with buy in to Fran’s plan. It’s more about getting some carries than being #2 or #3 on the depth chart.

Aren't both LQA and Nixon juniors??

All I am saying is Willis could start at a P4 school next year and prolly get a chunk of NIL to do so.

And, honestly, if we don't get the OL blocking issues sorted and the run game more effective and offense more balanced, I wouldn't begrudge any of the RBs leaving... that is the biggest issue.

Last edited:

All I am saying is Willis could start at a P4 school next year and prolly get a chunk of NIL to do so.

And, honestly, if we don't get the OL blocking issues sorted and the run game more effective and offense more balanced, I wouldn't begrudge any of the RBs leaving... that is the biggest issue.
I'm sure he will be a good player, but what so far suggests that he'll be a top-60ish back in the country next year?

Reactions: CIL
I'm sure he will be a good player, but what so far suggests that he'll be a top-60ish back in the country next year?

Tough to know for sure. Marshall Faulk wouldn't be a top 60 back with our current O-Line play...

I am guessing based on his recruiting hype.

LeQuint is a true 3rd year junior while Nixon is a 5th year redshirt junior ( 2020 Covid year, 2021 redshirt year).

Silver lining with Zeed, JRS and Ross being out: Meeks, Hatch and Gill are wracking up snaps and building route and timing synergies with K. McCord. Meeks is very strong, reminds me of Ish. He and Pena have been unstoppable. OG's funk is a mystery that needs to end tonight.

Last edited:
Sorry, but what does this mean on his eligibility?:

5th year redshirt junior
According to what I have read when he transferred, one more year left after this year. He is in his fifth year, but 2 don’t count towards his total, dropping it down to he is in his third year with one more year to play.

According to what I have read when he transferred, one more year left after this year. He is in his fifth year, but 2 don’t count towards his total, dropping it down to he is in his third year with one more year to play.
And that's why we will never see James at running back, will probably transfer to Someplace like Louisville as Jordan did.

And that's why we will never see James at running back, will probably transfer to Someplace like Louisville as Jordan did.
James visited other schools but did not get any other P5 offers and unlike Jordan he has no stats this year to justify an offer. He needs more time to develop into a P4 football player. Remember he missed a year of high school football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom