Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hear ye, hear ye! (Basketball too)

Neighborhood garage sale on 5/20 starting at 8am. I will have programs, schedule posters, trinkets, drinkware, jerseys, t shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and jackets available.
Again, anyone driving around Saturday, stop in. 8am. Traffic is heavy early. 1653 Channelside Baldwinsville

This one is really faded, and I don’t recall the event it’s from, but it has an odd mix. They all weren’t on the same team.
Includes: Chris Gedney, Eric Chenoweth, Dick McPherson, qadry Ismail, Reggie Terry, Dan Conley, Marvin Graves, Tony Jones, Shelby Hill, Mel Tuten, Terrance wisdom, Kirby Dar Dar, Rob Carpenter, Antonio Johnson, Glenn young, Duane Joseph, David Walker, Don McPherson and more.
View attachment 226473
Still available if interested.

Collection of papers for Dome opening
8C43458D-1532-4B91-B868-64A312CF6F87.jpeg

Got a few things left that I don’t think I’ve shared. I don’t know how old this is, but we’ve had it forever. Glass celebrating ‘59. Let me know if interested.
IMG_5046.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5044.jpeg

1.5” diameter “coin” from the past relationship with Ft Drum. Given to me by Shafer.
View attachment 226477
I believe this is called a "challenge coin". They are big throughout the military. My US Navy son has several. The coins commemorate events, locations, achievements, etc.

Just seeing this. Do you have the 1984 football schedule poster? Shot in the dark.

I’m gonna just put up a few things remaining if anyone wants to make an offer. This is from 1940.
1BE2A1BA-F25D-4A6A-B466-1BFAC5506D9C.jpeg

This one is really faded, and I don’t recall the event it’s from, but it has an odd mix. They all weren’t on the same team.
Includes: Chris Gedney, Eric Chenoweth, Dick McPherson, qadry Ismail, Reggie Terry, Dan Conley, Marvin Graves, Tony Jones, Shelby Hill, Mel Tuten, Terrance wisdom, Kirby Dar Dar, Rob Carpenter, Antonio Johnson, Glenn young, Duane Joseph, David Walker, Don McPherson and more.
View attachment 226473
Still have.

Vinyl snap up rain coat / windbreaker that was handed out to the first certain amount of kids at the last game at Archbold. I had one as a child from that game, but who knows where it went. I later found a brand new one online still in its package and had to buy it. I’d say this is super RARE.View attachment 226706
Still have