Heard on the Hill / Interview with Shafer and Gross | Syracusefan.com

Heard on the Hill / Interview with Shafer and Gross

Anselmo will be a big help to SUHCSS. But I would think he could also be a great asset to the new OC.

Coach Shafer is the man! I'm just as pumped up listening to him as I was when Marrone first spoke! Let's Go Orange!

Per the interview...

I'd pay a lot of money to see Shafer chest bump the good Dr :).

Great interview. Explains how he ended up coaching on the defensive side of the ball and about the 1000's of emails, phone calls and texts he is getting regarding the OC position. Sounds like he and TGD have a pretty good plan.

If you close your eyes when you listen, you can almost picture Woody Harrelson as our new HC

Great interview. Explains how he ended up coaching on the defensive side of the ball and about the 1000's of emails, phone calls and texts he is getting regarding the OC position. Sounds like he and TGD have a pretty good plan.

Plan, they got no stinking plan, can't you tell?

I must have missed that. What did he say about Anselmo?
He didnt say that about Anselmo. Something I picked up on campus today from a source.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That's good news and the more SU coaching experience the better to help Shafer settle in.

He didnt say that about Anselmo. Something I picked up on campus today from a source.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Any other tidbits DC? Wheatley?

Sounds like Anselmo will be here at least one more year.

Also, Link to Matt Park interview with Gross/Shafer
wow is that guy impressive. I think things are going to be just fine, and dare I say, even better. What a great interview, very sharp. Funny watching TGD grinning ear to ear probably knowing he has a gem in place, the ole diamond in the rough. Amazing to hear over a thousand contacts he's gotten re the OC position. Wow. What's the song about the future and shades....?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom