Heard something funny | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Heard something funny

When I was on the Hockey team in HS, the smokers definitely had a tough time breathing later in the game and much less stamina.

Are cigarettes a hunger suppressent? Im diving down this hole
Sure when you die from them it definitely suppresses you’re hunger.
C63D5588-F7BC-40E0-8BFF-F0C0CDA889DC.gif

The pussification of america continues... the horror of a young adult smoking a cig...
A cig is one thing... a pack a day... yikes.

That’s badass. And not in the good way, which is how I typically use that word.

I have a feeling that most of our team smokes.

Interesting that Slimvak actually favors tobacco.

how about just Athletes in general. you realistically cant smoke and perform to the best of your ability.

As a side note Ive run into him MANY times and I've smelled nothing. as non smokers can attest...you can smell a smoker like youre a bloodhound...
BCF55D06-DD69-4762-8258-229B1EDB1563.jpeg

if second hand smoke was as truly deadly as they say then me and my friends somehow all
survived the station wagon death camps of little league and hockey camps . full contact buzz.
you would walk into my house growing up in the early 50's and there was a blue haze that permeated the kitchen and elsewhere. and i was the last of the 8 kids. cannot imagine what it was like for all the rest. mom smoked 2pks a day for years died at 93 not smoking related. dad smoked same died at 83 copd. all but one of us smoked. all but one quit many years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom