Heard something funny | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Heard something funny

C’mon man you know she’s smokin too
I just scoured his Instagram praying for a pic of him smoking for the humor of it all, it looks like she’s a cheerleader. Good for you son.

What year is it where he's from?
JB is known for having a laissez faire attitude about our players off-court, but i hope he has tried to discourage this. I'd seriously tell him he gets zero minutes unless he quits.

The pussification of america continues... the horror of a young adult smoking a cig...
how about just Athletes in general. you realistically cant smoke and perform to the best of your ability.

As a side note Ive run into him MANY times and I've smelled nothing. as non smokers can attest...you can smell a smoker like youre a bloodhound...

sorry, nothing funny about smoking. lost my ex-wife to lung cancer at a young age, we were still friends at the time. saw my current wife struggle to quit for 20 years before success.

have had other people close to me have smoking effects.

do not care about euro culture in this regard. marek needs to find a way to quit for his own health.

The pussification of america continues... the horror of a young adult smoking a cig...

I mean, if America had to experience pussification about something, wouldn't an ideal choice be something that has caused death and suffering for millions of people? Isn’t that rational pussification?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom