HELP, not on ESPN3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

HELP, not on ESPN3

I'm watching the game old school on my laptop...Roku is mostly given me a Event is about to begin screen...only a few secs of live action.

Game is working normally at espn3.com

you still good? because i tried this and still nothing. Came on for a few and then cut back out and now just continuously loading
Yes..still good watching on the Internet via espn3.com

I'm watching the game old school on my laptop...Roku is mostly given me a Event is about to begin screen...only a few secs of live action.

Game is working normally at espn3.com

I can confirm. TexanMark is correct.

Spoke with ESPN. They can't handle the bandwidth since too many people are trying to watch the CUSE game. You can call to complain but it looks like it will have to be the replay. Phone number is 888-549-3776.

But hey...the Missouri Valley Volleyball game being played in front of 38 people is working great on my Roku.

Spoke with ESPN. They can't handle the bandwidth since too many people are trying to watch the CUSE game. You can call to complain but it looks like it will have to be the replay. Phone number is 888-549-3776.

Bspn3 has sucked since the day they went live...shitty company, shitty product

not sure how number of users would change the issue if you use roku vs computer? but hey everyone says cut cable and go to the internet if the way to go..

Won't let me use that link on my iPad. Redirects me to the Watch ESPN app

ESPN sucks, I'm sure it would not be a problem if it were a Duke, or Kentucky game.

it doesnt really mean its an issue with espn just because the picture doesnt work. could be an su issue or a a provider issue or a sat issue depending on how the signal is getting fed.

Were elite... But seriously What

it doesnt really mean its an issue with espn just because the picture doesnt work. could be an su issue or a a provider issue or a sat issue depending on how the signal is getting fed.

People are jumping to assumptions, myself included. If you want the best results, the folks with problems would be wise determine why it worked perfectly for some of us. No roku or i-tv or whatever it's called here. Just internet with a cable connected to my TV.

No problem here in SC on an internet connection with ESPN3. Excellent HD picture with no interruptions.

It worked fine on ESPN3 but not on Roku. I finally gave up on Roku and went with ESPN 3 on the computer. If it was an ESPN bandwidth problem that would have probably affected both the ESPN3 feed and the Roku feed, so it must have been something else with ESPN. Had to be ESPN and not local providers as multiple people on here using Roku and Apple TV had the problem

It worked fine on ESPN3 but not on Roku. I finally gave up on Roku and went with ESPN 3 on the computer. If it was an ESPN bandwidth problem that would have probably affected both the ESPN3 feed and the Roku feed, so it must have been something else with ESPN. Had to be ESPN and not local providers as multiple people on here using Roku and Apple TV had the problem

I agree on the facts but not the conclusion. ESPN3 worked fine for many people not using roku or apple tv, so why would the problem not likely be with those? If not those, maybe provider bandwidth in areas with more SU fans. I'm in CO and it was perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom