HELP, not on ESPN3 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

HELP, not on ESPN3

Once they started the game I had no problems with ESPN3. Good quality picture and no gaps.

I agree on the facts but not the conclusion. ESPN3 worked fine for many people not using roku or apple tv, so why would the problem not likely be with those? If not those, maybe provider bandwidth in areas with more SU fans. I'm in CO and it was perfect.
Roku didn't work tonight in TX...doubt there more than 100 people watching the game in San Antonio tonight.

Roku didn't work tonight in TX...doubt there more than 100 people watching the game in San Antonio tonight.

I'm just checking all possible angles and trying to squeeze more data out of those who had a problem and those who didn't to determine the most likely cause. Of those gave such, Roku does seem to be a common denominator so far, but not necessarily the only one.

I'm just checking all possible angles and trying to squeeze more data out of those who had a problem and those who didn't to determine the most likely cause. Of those gave such, Roku does seem to be a common denominator so far, but not necessarily the only one.
It was weird...all the other games were fine. I could watch 20 other "crap" games and all were of good quality. Just the SU game was messed up tonight. The game did play fine going through ESPN3.com on my laptop though...just not streaming through Roku

It was weird...all the other games were fine. I could watch 20 other "crap" games and all were of good quality. Just the SU game was messed up tonight. The game did play fine going through ESPN3.com on my laptop though...just not streaming through Roku

Thanks. If everyone else who had issues shared the information you did, it'd be likely we could have a better chance at pinpointing the correct problem. So far I haven't seen any issues in this thread with straight internet use, although I'm sure it's possible.

TexanMark said:

It didn't work on my Roku or Chromecast. So I watched it as well on my laptop.

I agree on the facts but not the conclusion. ESPN3 worked fine for many people not using roku or apple tv, so why would the problem not likely be with those? If not those, maybe provider bandwidth in areas with more SU fans. I'm in CO and it was perfect.
Because Watch ESPN is an app. Most likely the problem was in the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom