• / / o/

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

igor

2nd String
bees or anyone. would you pleases start a thread for me. i can't my grandson said hell type thanks im not half of what i wuz

My name is Gunnar My Grandpa is igor I help take care of him. thanx for all of your well wishes. I've wanted to say a few things but typing frustrates me. Here it goes
1. Fran Frachilla does not like Carmelo Anthony.
2.Biggest difference between this team and the dream team are the refs. Remember the NBA negotiated NBA refs in the take it or leave it. Why do you think Lebron has more walks in these exhibition games than he has in his entire career and more first quarter fouls than he had in the entire playoffs.
3. Stern determined Miami should win and did everything in his power including nixing the Chris paul deal.
4.Coach K is an old fart too and needs to play Anthony Davis.
5.Carmelo is the best player in the world number 2 isnt even close.

It's Igor's opinions but since typing is hard, he dictated it to his grandson who posted it here.

Never knew that about the refs. Good luck with the recovery.

Who wins in a fight...Ditka or Carmelo?

If Carmelo is the best player in the world..why the terrible playoff track record? Surely the best player in the world would be able to win a few playoff series on his own... I'll hang up and listen.

If Carmelo is the best player in the world..why the terrible playoff track record? Surely the best player in the world would be able to win a few playoff series on his own... I'll hang up and listen.
Agianst San Antonio Carmelo comitted three off. fouls in the first period do u think Denver won the game.In the olympics every one is treated the same, Lebron and Durant arent allowed to walk and foul and Michael isnt allowed to push off.

Iggy doesn't really believe that. He just hates JB so much that he has to argue that Melo is the best in the world to support his "JB only won b/c of Melo" argument.

My name is Gunnar My Grandpa is igor I help take care of him. thanx for all of your well wishes. I've wanted to say a few things but typing frustrates me. Here it goes
2.Biggest difference between this team and the dream team are the refs. Remember the NBA negotiated NBA refs in the take it or leave it. Why do you think Lebron has more walks in these exhibition games than he has in his entire career and more first quarter fouls than he had in the entire playoffs.
3. Stern determined Miami should win and did everything in his power including nixing the Chris paul deal.
Gunnar, good for you taking care of your grandpa. Well done.

Haven't seen these version of the Dream Team play together yet. Will watch without prejustice and see if I agree.

Curious, who does Iggy want to coach this team?
cal is the best, but k is very good. thed they asked these guys for a commit. ad is the best defender since russell. these foreign teams are playing possum. davis melo lebron dureant paul would destroy the original dream team

Gunnar, good for you taking care of your grandpa. Well done.

Haven't seen these version of the Dream Team play together yet. Will watch without prejustice and see if I agree.
I echo Tomcat's comments about Gunnar, especially since it can get dull around here without Iggy. However I have one question for Gunnar.

1) Are you a fan of the Syracuse Orangemen and Coach Jim Boeheim (ok, that is two questions:):) ).

cal is the best, but k is very good. thed they asked these guys for a commit. ad is the best defender since russell. these foreign teams are playing possum. davis melo lebron dureant paul would destroy the original dream team[/quote]
You're delusional.

Iggy doesn't really believe that. He just hates JB so much that he has to argue that Melo is the best in the world to support his "JB only won b/c of Melo" argument.

is there any bball mind that doest think that., now i love cal but ad ia just as big a reason

Thumbs up to the grandson -- we've all disputed him, but Igor keeps the forum lively during the down time.

Good luck with the recovery.

4.Coach K is an old fart too and needs to play Anthony Davis. /quote]

I swear I started to chuckle when I read this one, thinking that Igor was going to say that
he needed to play more zone.

Not that I always agree but I do enjoy your perspective on SU and basketball. To the grandson keep up the good work.

Warning: you are taking this seriously. Don't do it, you'll get sucked into the vortex and will never come out!

Igor are you being forced to say you like cal????
Did the powers of basketball conspiracy brainwash you in your sleep??

Anybody could have done what Cal did if they had the team that Cal has.
Cal profitted by going to a big school and continuing to recruit illegally.
There is no way John Wall and Cousisns chose a NIT UK program within 5 months, when all the other schools were pulling hard for them. Hey if you could get away with murder you would be succussfull to.
Nerlens choosing UK in the last 45 minutes of his commitment really??? Seriously? Its so obvious.

I am yet to watch a UK tournament game in the last 3-4 years and am very proud to say that!!! And also I am not a fan of Davis being on the team, given his 150 thousand decomit when the story was hot and three weeks later recommit. Don't care how talented he is I don't like being supportive of cheating. Nor do I believe Cal deserves TO MUCH respect for what his players did this last year when he has the two top first top picks in the NBA draft.

When you have something like 14 NBA picks in three years you should make a elite 8 and two final fours. Theres nothing to suprising there. We have had only 4 NBA players and 3 that were on the brink of being one. And none of them were nearly what Davis, or Wall are.
Still, we got two one seeds and could have still flown into the final four had not one of our 4 nba players and senior leaders been missing in march. Cal is still coaching he won his title he should back down now before he reruins his rep.

Also much love igor. Good to see you!! Hope your looking forward to next season and the balence we will have :).

Kudos to Gunnar. Hope my gs (if I every have 1) is as good to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom