Here's how Brandon Triche did in debut with the Bobcats | Syracusefan.com

Here's how Brandon Triche did in debut with the Bobcats

From the article:

Triche, playing for the Charlotte Bobcats, scored eight points on 3-for-4 shooting, including 1-for-1 on 3-pointers. Triche had one assist against four turnovers in 14 minutes, 55 seconds of playing time in an 86-80 win over the Dallas Mavericks.

Dion Waiters led the way for the Cleveland Cavaliers with 23 points, four rebounds and four assists in a 69-58 win over the Memphis Grizzlies. Waiters was 7-for-17 from the field and 8-for-12 from the free-throw line.

Donte Greene scored five points on 1-for-8 shooting in 11:12 of action.

Demetris Nichols scored seven points with three rebounds and two assists for the Milwaukee Bucks in a 69-61 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.

Jonny Flynn did not play for the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday.

I'll put in a good word for Brandon. I always forget because it seems so surreal to me that he's their new coach, but my dad is very good friends with Steve Clifford's dad, and my dad coached Steve's younger brother in high school. Their dad ran the basketball camp that I went to every summer up in Vermont and my dad was basically his co-director.

So no worries Brandon, I've got your back.

Triche, much like MCW fell victim to horrible hands by his big men. It's ridiculous that turnovers go against the guards when the big men can't even catch the ball downlow. It's not just Charlotte and Philly either.

I thought Dion accomplished enough during his rookie season that he didn't need to play in the summer league.