Here's the deal... | Syracusefan.com

Here's the deal...

Loose Nukes

Walk On
You guys can all whine and complain all you want about brackets and seeding. If you want you can sit there and commiserate "oh no Vandy!" or "oh my god K-State!" I'm not scared of any team in the country. This is what you do in the tournament, you play tough games to advance, that's it, period! Now, I've been waiting a year for this moment. I'm ready and so is the team. So are you ready to win 6 games in a row or not?! Now let's stop with the negativity, and let's get ready to add this trophy to the (*@$&! trophy case! LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

ORANGE > Everybody

I thought you were going to throw in a "You're either with us or you're with the Hoyas!"

Did you miss the people complaining about the tough teams in our bracket? Last I checked that's how it works, you play tough teams. I'm excited to see us play those teams and win.

Did you miss the people complaining about the tough teams in our bracket? Last I checked that's how it works, you play tough teams. I'm excited to see us play those teams and win.

guess i missed it because since i see 1 person in 1 thread that is fearful of our bracket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom