Here's the difference between SU and Missouri this week | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Here's the difference between SU and Missouri this week

i may be wrong but i am shocked by the over confidence, and the feeling that we are so much better. mizzou is 5-5, but against sec teams who despite what many think, are the fastest best defenses in college football. i see it as a toss up only if we have the "a" game mistake free--then we have a chance. krautman needs to come through.
I don't think it is overconfidence. Nobody expects us to go in there and lay a 40 pt whooping on them. What we expect is two 5-5 football teams to go at each other in prime time with a bowl game on the line. Fact is this is a winnable game but like you said we have to win the TO battle, stop jumping offsides 6 times a game, and play solid ST. If we do that then Nassib and Lemon will get theirs and this game will be one to remember. Personally I can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a football game in a long time.

Mizzouri Football: 100% of the SEC Superiority Complex, Quarter of the Talent.

I'd say 95% of the population outside Syracuse still thinks Fine did it and don't care that charges were dropped or even know that they were.

Guilty until proven innocent. In this case, he was 100% guilty in most peoples' eyes due to the horrific and exaggerated coverage by ESPN... and always will be.

Mizzouri Football: 100% of the SEC Superiority Complex, Quarter of the Talent.

Exactly. This team doesn't have SEC talent in the trenches, where games are won. Not that we do, but I think we're pretty equal on each line, give or take a small margin.

So I have heard. I wouldn't fancy Mizzou's chances at the Carrier Dome for your Senior Day if we were in that situation. Mizzou has won the last seven Senior Day games and has not lost a non-conference home game since 2005. If Syracuse gets the W then they will be breaking several streaks.
"Mizzou hasn't lost on Senior Day since I've been here" - James Franklin (pasted on a cardboard cutout of Franklin that the team rips apart before they run out of the tunnel)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom