Hey cuse brethren | Syracusefan.com

Hey cuse brethren

MidwestCuse

Walk On
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member of the board for some time and check the board daily, but have never made a post. I'm 29 and grew up in North Dakota and live in Wyoming now. Came to be a cuse fan when I was about 8. My brother had a syracuse hat and at that moment I fell in love with the orange. Looking forward to posting more and getting to know you all. (Hard to find a cuse fan in Wyoming) Glad to be a part of this board.

Midwest? That doesn't seem right. The midwest is boring places like Ohio and Indiana. Wyoming has mountains and cowboys and geysers and all kinds of cool stuff.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member of the board for some time and check the board daily, but have never made a post. I'm 29 and grew up in North Dakota and live in Wyoming now. Came to be a cuse fan when I was about 8. My brother had a syracuse hat and at that moment I fell in love with the orange. Looking forward to posting more and getting to know you all. (Hard to find a cuse fan in Wyoming) Glad to be a part of this board.
Obscurity... I love it. Wyoming now apart of our home court territory.

Last edited:

Great to have you here. Every American should enjoy Yellowstone at some point in their lives.

That's great. Glad to see the newbies come out of the woodwork. It really amazes me that there are a lot of diehard Cuse fans from all over and have probably never seen the team live or been to the Dome.

Midwest? That doesn't seem right. The midwest is boring places like Ohio and Indiana. Wyoming has mountains and cowboys and geysers and all kinds of cool stuff.
Guess I consider myself a North Dakotan so that explains the Midwest part a little better. You're pretty spot on though. Mountains, cowboys, and geysers...and the occasional guy going through a mcdonalds drive thru on a horse no joke.

you aint kidding.

just what about a block letter S did you find so enthralling???

or maybe it had Otto on it??

this could help end a centuries old debate...angry Otto??? or happy, kid friendly Otto???
Maybe if you switch to this and it might sweeten you up a bit. Leave the newbie alone.

6466ecdbec5f02653f68081743280b55.jpg

Guess I consider myself a North Dakotan so that explains the Midwest part a little better. You're pretty spot on though. Mountains, cowboys, and geysers...and the occasional guy going through a mcdonalds drive thru on a horse no joke.

wait there are really such things as cowboys?

wait there are really such things as cowboys?
here's where you find the real thing, dancing cowboys no less.

http://www.lulusinn.com/pictures.html

A NYC born and early on raised kid like me was in culture shock going here every time I visit my in laws out west. It's alive and well out there. Pretty cool actually and the best Surf and turf I've ever had anywhere, I kid you not, is in that place. Highlight of the trip every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom