Hey cuse brethren | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey cuse brethren

north dakota huh?

6801.gif

do you have any "hobbies"?

I assume most of you are New Yorkers. Well aware of the fact there are a lot of east coast posters here. Any of you from out west?
Lived in LA for a year. Snowboarded in Mammoth, Big Bear (CA), Copper (CO), a bunch of Utah resorts but always wanted to hit up Jackson Hole. Injury cancelled my trip years ago, but Jackson Hole was always a dream.

Lived in LA for a year. Snowboarded in Mammoth, Big Bear (CA), Copper (CO), a bunch of Utah resorts but always wanted to hit up Jackson Hole. Injury cancelled my trip years ago, but Jackson Hole was always a dream.

We've got a Jackson Hole in NYC. A few of them, actually.

upload_2014-2-27_16-9-12.jpeg

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member of the board for some time and check the board daily, but have never made a post. I'm 29 and grew up in North Dakota and live in Wyoming now. Came to be a cuse fan when I was about 8. My brother had a syracuse hat and at that moment I fell in love with the orange. Looking forward to posting more and getting to know you all. (Hard to find a cuse fan in Wyoming) Glad to be a part of this board.

I'm CuseTroop. Does this do anything for ya?

photo.JPG

I was scared to death the whole time I was in there
yeah, id have to pass on that one.

no matter what the weather is, id rather stand outside and freeze or get soaking wet in a monsoon and end up in the hospital...then walk in and walk out...broke, with nary a shopping bag in sight.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a member of the board for some time and check the board daily, but have never made a post. I'm 29 and grew up in North Dakota and live in Wyoming now. Came to be a cuse fan when I was about 8. My brother had a syracuse hat and at that moment I fell in love with the orange. Looking forward to posting more and getting to know you all. (Hard to find a cuse fan in Wyoming) Glad to be a part of this board.

Welcome. Don't be shy about posting. Sometimes this can seem like a tough crowd, but it's all fellow Orange fans. Must be tough to find Orange out there in cattle country.

millionsserved.png

Welcome to the board and glad to have you as a Syracuse fan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom