Hey Friends | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Friends

You’re supposed to burn the avatar bro, not the damn house down!!

Sorry for your loss man. Possessions can be replaced, but memories cannot. I’m greatDil that nobody else in your family was injured. Setup a GoFundMe, every little bit helps in times like these. Even if people only donate $1, it’s more impactful just to see how much people care.

View attachment 202557

Not in great shape but good enough to survive to a future man cave
Thought about you yesterday when my son and I saw a house that had burned completely due to a lightning strike hitting a nearby gas line. It's one thing to hear about it, but seeing the devastation was really tough on both of us. Hope you are managing well now, but again, if you need anything, don't be shy about asking.

Either the red cross or insurance paid for professional cleaning of all the home contents that survived my friend's fire.

Glad to see that one beer survived too:rolleyes:
I’ve been collecting sneakers since I was in high school and I’ve been thinking about going that path with the ones that aren’t beyond repair. Enough clothes made it now that they’ve been cleaned multiple times where we don’t have to start over completely, which is a stress reliever.

And I wish that was the only beer that “survived” because then I wouldn’t have spent a couple hours on the hotel bathroom floor this morning:vomit:

I’ve been collecting sneakers since I was in high school and I’ve been thinking about going that path with the ones that aren’t beyond repair. Enough clothes made it now that they’ve been cleaned multiple times where we don’t have to start over completely, which is a stress reliever.

And I wish that was the only beer that “survived” because then I wouldn’t have spent a couple hours on the hotel bathroom floor this morning:vomit:

I take it that beer didn't survive either.

I really hope things get better for you and your family soon.

Been away from the Board for a while and this is not what I wanted to see coming back. I'm so sorry UpstateSM, losing a pet is always hard, but especially rolled up in such a big traumatic event like this. RIP Dino. Please let us know if we can help.

1DF3CD3D-ECA1-4E09-91F4-36E9CF6DC93B.jpeg
28841C1D-9E72-4868-A6F0-23315D7814FA.jpeg
988C9B03-E0B6-453D-96B9-03ECCA5E749F.jpeg
B1B8D67D-5EB1-4425-B14A-DAE3CE6652EB.jpeg

So I guess my mother reached out to our ticket rep a while ago and I came home on my birthday last week to a cool care package from the AD.

The jersey has my name on it and I got a couple other signed things from JB and GMac. Gerry’s my favorite hooper ever and really the dude who made me fall in love with Cuse sports, and I lost some things in the fire he signed for me when I was a kid so it made my year.

Again, I appreciate all of the kind words and I just wanted to share something really cool SUAD did for my family and I. I cannot wait for tomorrow night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom