hey herbie | Syracusefan.com

hey herbie

Glad the ESPN taking heads watched the NW game to make their decisions about who's gonna win today. Great depth of analysis there...no.

Glad the ESPN taking heads watched the NW game to make their decisions about who's gonna win today. Great depth of analysis there...no.

I think he only watched it because they are at NW today. Otherwise it would be a completely uninformed opinion.

Truthfully, I'm just happy we weren't completely disrespected. Only our secondary which is deserved.

i dont think you can take much from the DB play at NW. its hard to really read coverage issues when they were mostly communication issues caused by blitz responsibilities . you have to think we will have been working on that for 4 weeks. now if we start to just get beat on streaks and soft press coverage we are in big trouble.

i dont think you can take much from the DB play at NW. its hard to really read coverage issues when they were mostly communication issues caused by blitz responsibilities . you have to think we will have been working on that for 4 weeks. now if we start to just get beat on streaks and soft press coverage we are in big trouble.

I didn't get to see the game D: (and since i saw the results i haven't bothered looking at "high"lights or anything else)

any one from espuke that didnt graduate fron su aint worth squat

i mean is that not everyone's main concern heading into the game? i know that's the 1 area I am extremely concerned about.

Yeah - if all you saw was that game, that's the exact conclusion you should come to.

Also - they talked about Dabo on the road: 11-12. Hmmm.

I'm pretty sure all my pregame conversations for years have been about our concern with the secondary. This game is no different.

I've been convinced Corso does the Gameday broadcast drunk.

Edit: Unreliable source said he returned to this after having a stroke? I honestly had no idea. He sounds so...off... in this video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom