Hey, Look here free Tacos!!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Hey, Look here free Tacos!!!!!!

T

tee1222

Now that I have your attention and (sadly don't have any tacos), here it is:
We are Good.
Defense looks pretty solid aside from a few lapses, and we made them take tough shots. That's just how we do. Christmas is a big vicious beast and it's not a matter of playing weak bigs. He abuses a single defender most times. Really nifty around the basket this year, amazing. I'll take away something positive from this game. I hope some of you do the same!

tee1222 said:
Now that I have your attention and (sadly don't have any tacos), here it is: We are Good. Defense looks pretty solid aside from a few lapses, and we made them take tough shots. That's just how we do. Christmas is a big vicious beast and it's not a matter of playing weak bigs. He abuses a single defender most times. Really nifty around the basket this year, amazing. I'll take away something positive from this game. I hope some of you do the same!

Rak is an absolute positive, no doubt about that and I have faith he's capable of keeping it going, always been a fan of his. But, the rest of the supporting cast has a lot of question marks.

The TOs were killer, but many were on the frosh, they will learn from this. The next time we play a game like this on the road is probably a month or more from now, plenty of time to grow and get better.

That comeback was awesome to see, great defense and offense for that stretch. We just got Albrecht'd again with 2 3s from 32 feet just like in the final four and they were essentially the difference in the score again

The TOs were killer, but many were on the frosh, they will learn from this. The next time we play a game like this on the road is probably a month or more from now, plenty of time to grow and get better.

That comeback was awesome to see, great defense and offense for that stretch. We just got Albrecht'd again with 2 3s from 32 feet just like in the final four and they were essentially the difference in the score again
Albrecht'd. Damn. Let me throw up in my mouth once more. I think I had rice pilaf tonight. :)
But how about that Travis Carney kid? He can ball!

Albrecht'd. Damn. Let me throw up in my mouth once more. I think I had rice pilaf tonight. :)

God it was so vitally important that Cooney was firing with confidence in the 2nd half. We need him desperately to have the type of season we want to have.

Also the defense was pretty legit inside and ripping away passes. We sucked at holding to their many shooters, especially in the corners. CMC and Roberson need to get significantly better there. That will come with experience though.

Man, it didnt work for me! I just finished off some hummus and after reading your post I was hopeful I could have seconds.

Man, it didnt work for me! I just finished off some hummus and after reading your post I was hopeful I could have seconds.
Next time, try the baba ganoush. You won't be disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom