Hey silent g | Syracusefan.com

Hey silent g

He's like Smooth Jr. out there. The whole team is playing with such great pace and tempo. It's really keyed off of the way Ennis drives the team.

I propose a new nickname.
G Money
tumblr_mvcv4vnUR31r0jlbgo1_500.gif

He was playing in front of his "home" fans [he's from Virginia]. I'm sure he was more aggressive tonight due to having family / friends in the building.

But it was nice to see. Not sure that he has "great" form, per CurduroyG above, but I think he could be a solid complimentary shooter as his career unfolds. He's still relatively inexperienced; nice to see him getting some PT and playing with more confidence.

Loved the way G looked last night. If he can shoot 35 to 40 from three for us it will really stretch the defense, and maybe we will see more of him and trevor in at the same time.

G is very underrated by this board as a whole i believe. Part of the reason that I think Cooney needs to sit more, is because of the skill set G has. We lose very little, if anything, overall when he comes in. They are a very solid 1/2 punch at the 2 guard spot.

G is very underrated by this board as a whole i believe. Part of the reason that I think Cooney needs to sit more, is because of the skill set G has. We lose very little, if anything, overall when he comes in. They are a very solid 1/2 punch at the 2 guard spot.

hes definitely underrated on this board, someone actually wrote his job is to do nothing lol. i was impressed with his game since day 1, you can tell hes got skills, hes just been too tentative, hopefully that changed for good last nite.

There it is. Was waiting for a praise G while bashing Cooney post from you.

I question if he has the green light to shoot, maybe thats why hes been complacent. Hes been used for defensive substitutions and to bring the ball up. He showed versatility last night. Roberson and MG progress will determine how much we win the National Championship game by : )

I question if he has the green light to shoot, maybe thats why hes been complacent. Hes been used for defensive substitutions and to bring the ball up. He showed versatility last night. Roberson and MG progress will determine how much we win the National Championship game by : )
Yeah boy!

Iis 7:50 and georgetown still sucks...

Attachments

• flavc.jpg
    flavc.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics