Hey Syracuse... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Syracuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I live in Wilson, NC

Excellent! I coached the Johnston County 12u all-stars in a soccer tournament up there in November, beat Wilson in an epic championship game. They are always well coached and they won every other age group I believe. They have a good system. Anyway, I live in the Four Oaks/Smithfield area.

Excellent! I coached the Johnston County 12u all-stars in a soccer tournament up there in November, beat Wilson in an epic championship game. They are always well coached and they won every other age group I believe. They have a good system. Anyway, I live in the Four Oaks/Smithfield area.
Pretty cool, we go down to the Carolina Pottery shopping centers sometimes. And used to go to the Mustang Ranch! Hahaha.

It's like compuserve meets prodigy meets aol in infant stages. Straight up fanciness.
Hoos, Serious question? Is there anyway to read a whole thread at once instead of clicking on every post? I thought it had a time warp to 1995.

I'll be there for work sometime in a few months. I'm going to leave oranges around the town. You're welcome.
What kind of work? Not much industry in Wilson.

What kind of work? Not much industry in Wilson.

I was surprised to hear the mall closed due to gang activity. Seemed like a nice town. I was told there was another side to the area that I just hadn't been exposed to given the location of the tournament. Sad that a community had to lose something due to crime. The part of Wilson I was around was very nice.

Mustang Ranch was busted a couple months ago. Prostitution and drugs being sold out of there. Never had been.
I heard that. I only went like once or twice when I was a youngblood.

I was surprised to hear the mall closed due to gang activity. Seemed like a nice town. I was told there was another side to the area that I just hadn't been exposed to given the location of the tournament. Sad that a community had to lose something due to crime. The part of Wilson I was around was very nice.
I don't know, I think it just closed because nobody went there. I still go to the movie theatre there, and don't see any gang activity ever.

Am I the only one that confuses all of these Hoos? I thought three different posters were all the same person

You insinuating they're all related? Chances are pretty good even if they don't know it. They should feel bad.

I don't know, I think it just closed because nobody went there. I still go to the movie theatre there, and don't see any gang activity ever.

I had questioned that, just didn't seem like an area with high-crime that would breed gangs. Went to the JC Penny store there between the semi-final and final. Found a quiet seat in the Christmas section to calm my nerves. Anyway, you live in a nice town with a solid soccer culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom