Hey Syracuse... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Syracuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had questioned that, just didn't seem like an area with high-crime that would breed gangs. Went to the JC Penny store there between the semi-final and final. Found a quiet seat in the Christmas section to calm my nerves. Anyway, you live in a nice town with a solid soccer culture.
That's funny that you say that. I grew up playing soccer in Wilson. We used to travel around the state and play other teams. They called it "Select" soccer in those days.

Hoos, Serious question? Is there anyway to read a whole thread at once instead of clicking on every post? I thought it had a time warp to 1995.
Just read the subject lines for each post, then you know whether or not you want to read that post or not, that's what I do. It is old school and takes getting used to. I use other boards too. Go to the 247 sports Virginia board. That one has a decent amount of traffic. Not as much as sportswar, but close maybe.

Yes, but it is Zone by Boeheim.

The best zone brand in basketball.
I hate zones. That's why they outlawed them in the NBA a long time ago because they are BORING.
:bang:

Just read the subject lines for each post, then you know whether or not you want to read that post or not, that's what I do. It is old school and takes getting used to. I use other boards too. Go to the 247 sports Virginia board. That one has a decent amount of traffic. Not as much as sportswar, but close maybe.
The problem with 24/7 is if you aren't premium you can read a thread and 2/3rds of the replies are masked to you...crazy.

This board is one of the great Independent Boards out here for extra features and is generally visitor friendly.

I hate zones. That's why they outlawed them in the NBA a long time ago because they are BORING.
:bang:
Zones were outlawed because they work...owners were looking to increase scoring.

Your avatar is from what, 10 years ago? Time for a change.
Your nickname is from 100 years ago.

And you guys didn't even come up with it.

Fn pathetic.

GoHoos said:
Hey Syracuse,

You're own coach uses phrases like "down here" when talking about the heart of the ACC. Thanks for being such a gracious addition to the ACC.

You should feel bad.

It's f***** "your." Not "you're." And your board has the temerity to criticize Syracuse's academics. Second grade s*** right there.

And this isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors