Hey Syracuse... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Syracuse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

article-1089235-028430C8000005DC-428_468x608.jpg

"What is it, your period?"

Haven't read the thread, but think that UVA's nickname is 'Who?'

You should feel bad.

Also. Ralph Sampson is the the most recent UVA star I think of as relevant.

In fairness, I am old and out of touch. :(
You're right as far as on the court goes.
And UVA couldn't even win an ACC Championship with Sampson...and hasn't been relevant since.

But ...to be fair...Cory Alexander has blossomed into a unique broadcasting talent on the ACC Network.
He has become the second WORST color guy I've ever heard.

The title of THE WORST, of course, goes in perpetuity to that big goof whose name I won't dirty the board by mentioning...but we all know and detest him and his despicable thug school...my blood is boiling...I can't hold back...

I LOOOOOOOAAAAATHE G-TOWN!

Who cares about UVA?
Cheap wannabe impostors.
Get G-town on the schedule!
We need to deliver a thorough beating!

....I'm sorry.
I don't know what came over me.
Back to the regularly scheduled Virginia thread.

Your board won't even let me post the phrase that I wanted to say.

You should feel bad

Actually, as much as these guys are mocking you, you're a quick learner(more so than myself). We've had multiple threads recently where people DO feel bad for not being able to post what they want to. ;)

Also, you took the time to learn one of our traditions, and had the chutzpah to stick it back in our face the way Baye Moussa Keita is going to do to your team Saturday. Don't worry about the lack of class(and creativity) by people making the same tired civil war jokes they do for the other teams, they are a product of a poor public education system and should feel bad(especially if they embrace the term Yankee, and likewise you should know that far from all Northerners were meddlesome yankees). You should feel pretty good no matter what anyone tells you. I still hope we beat your team by a wider margin than the cocky posters predicting a close, last second victory(and think we can if we bring our A or or even B game), but if I'm ever down there for a game I'd be happy to buy you a drink.

Mods: posts like mine are why it might make the board more interesting to add a "dislike" button. Im even sober this time. Everybody is b****ing about conformity, but even my shriveled raisins put some of this cr*p to shame. It was a bit different when we didn't have visitors to actually reply to. To paraphrase the guy their arena is named after, I have not yet begun to post!

Actually, as much as these guys are mocking you, you're a quick learner(more so than myself). We've had multiple threads recently where people DO feel bad for not being able to post what they want to. ;)

Also, you took the time to learn one of our traditions, and had the chutzpah to stick it back in our face the way Baye Moussa Keita is going to do to your team Saturday. Don't worry about the lack of class(and creativity) by people making the same tired civil war jokes they do for the other teams, they are a product of a poor public education system and should feel bad(especially if they embrace the term Yankee, and likewise you should know that far from all Northerners were meddlesome yankees). You should feel pretty good no matter what anyone tells you. I still hope we beat your team by a wider margin than the cocky posters predicting a close, last second victory(and think we can if we bring our A or or even B game), but if I'm ever down there for a game I'd be happy to buy you a drink.

Mods: posts like mine are why it might make the board more interesting to add a "dislike" button. Im even sober this time. Everybody is b****ing about conformity, but even my shriveled raisins put some of this cr*p to shame. It was a bit different when we didn't have visitors to actually reply to. To paraphrase the guy their arena is named after, I have not yet begun to post!
Methinks you overanalyze ;) Bur who am I to judge?...

Methinks you overanalyze ;) Bur who am I to judge?...

I don't disagree with that my friend. Sometimes I just get a bit riled up and need something to direct my energy at. ;) I love all you crazy clowns and wanted to give the dude props for being the first person to post a "Hey Syracuse" thread on here. To quote the redheaded kid with the deep voice on King of the Hill who has about 1 laconic line every few episodes, "That took courage". I like underdogs in most situations too. There sometimes is a nobility hidden in their fight.

Hey Hoos...your team has been relevant for 1 year out of the past 30...You should feel REAL bad!!!

Hey Syracuse...

You are a bunch of stuck up Yankee snobs.

You should feel bad.
You mean "badly." If you are going to post such comments, at least use proper language. ;) GO ORANGE!!

Hey Virginia.
You recruit players with names like Majestic Mapp.
You should feel embarrassed.

**Actually had a buddy who went to UVA. Went to visit a few times...even went to a UVA-VaTech football game (incredible rivalry). The city and the campus are really, really nice. I found the fans to very passionate and friendly too. You still should feel bad, however, because we're going to humiliate you in front of your home crowd :)

Hey Syracuse...

You are a bunch of stuck up Yankee snobs.

You should feel bad.

Hey HooYou*

Since we joined the ACC I've learned that Darwin fellow was on to something

And you don't even know why you should feel bad

*get a Ukrainian to explain it

Hey virgina,
Id rather watch paint dry than watch your team play.
Bad

Tee,

You liked this post and it does not even follow the approved format.

You should feel bad.

Hey HooYou*

Since we joined the ACC I've learned that Darwin fellow was on to something

And you don't even know why you should feel bad

*get a Ukrainian to explain it
Yet another Northerner implying all people from the South are stupid.
Yawn

A lot of butt hurt in this thread.
I don't think anyone is butt hurt. Just havin some fun. At least I am, I just saw the Hey Virginia... thread and couldn't resist.

Yet another Northerner implying all people from the South are stupid.
Yawn
where theres smoke, theres fire.

the south has burned before, it is now...it will again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom