Hint of a Change Coming? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hint of a Change Coming?

Our local high school is one of the 200 in the nation that get the Jumpman, it’s only fitting this is yet another sign of the times and the many changes with AA now steering the ship!

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpeg
    IMG_0133.jpeg
    428.7 KB · Views: 111
Our local high school is one of the 200 in the nation that get the Jumpman, it’s only fitting this is yet another sign of the times and the many changes with AA now steering the ship!
Isn’t that more of an AD decision?

I feel like the cuse twitter is trying to tell us something...I hope!

This doesn't make sense. What likely happened is that she wasn't supposed to be wearing it but someone left it out for her instead of the usual coaches attire.
... And Nike decided to retroactively "give permission" rather than file suit because it would be stupid to do so...? Hmm

... And Nike decided to retroactively "give permission" rather than file suit because it would be stupid to do so...? Hmm
Does Jordan brand even make Cuse gear for retail sale?

In last year’s NCAA tournament, Nike gave 6 out of their 39 Nike schools in the tournament, special Jumpman tournament apparel. The previous year only 2 Nike teams wore jumpman Nike apparel. They are giving them out at their discretion first at tournaments. It’s only like 2 or 3 years ago they even started it. SU women’s team being so highly ranked and visible because of their tournament success probably were given that option. Some of the schools they have agreements with are just for specific sports.

This doesn't make sense. What likely happened is that she wasn't supposed to be wearing it but someone left it out for her instead of the usual coaches attire.
All of the injured players and Jason Gebhart had the same jumpman cutoff hoodie on so this was no mistake. And watching Kayla on the sideline these past 2 seasons my guess is that she’s not the type to just put on whatever is laid out for her

All of the injured players and Jason Gebhart had the same jumpman cutoff hoodie on so this was no mistake. And watching Kayla on the sideline these past 2 seasons my guess is that she’s not the type to just put on whatever is laid out for her
And now the plot thickens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom