Hint of a Change Coming? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hint of a Change Coming?

The number of cream and olive colored SU clothing items on their website is baffling. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody wear SU gear in those colors.
Agreed. I will occasionally wear Navy with Orange as the accent. I hate the grey and there’s too much of it. Otherwise I am all orange.

It was in motion. Nike makes too much money off of cuse merchandise and said no way they are passing that off to Jordan Brand. That was reason 1,2 and 3
Need to make that mandatory at the next apparel negotiation

Agreed. I will occasionally wear Navy with Orange as the accent. I hate the grey and there’s too much of it. Otherwise I am all orange.
Will be interesting to see if Red continues to veto some of the fad uniform color combinations like all black.

It was in motion. Nike makes too much money off of cuse merchandise and said no way they are passing that off to Jordan Brand. That was reason 1,2 and 3
Not saying you’re wrong but would be curious on the data on this.

The list of Nike schools is massive - I can’t imagine we are a major priority for them

Not saying you’re wrong but would be curious on the data on this.

The list of Nike schools is massive - I can’t imagine we are a major priority for them
We don’t even get exclusive sneakers for the players like the Oregons, Arizonas, Uconns, Texas of the world. They get exclusive sneakers with the school branding on them.

What Cuse merchandise? They've decreased the selection year after year.

None of this makes sense. They gave the WLAX program gear and sneakers just to say no?

I have someone on the inside at the Swoosh. I'm going to have to ask some questions.

We don’t even get exclusive sneakers for the players like the Oregons, Arizonas, Uconns, Texas of the world. They get exclusive sneakers with the school branding on them.
True. At least they put the Dunks out recently though.

th

What Cuse merchandise? They've decreased the selection year after year.

None of this makes sense. They gave the WLAX program gear and sneakers just to say no?

I have someone on the inside at the Swoosh. I'm going to have to ask some questions.
It’s infuriating to go on Nikes site and seeing the options. I used to go to Mannys all the time because there were always new things to get, now it’s once or twice a year and I don’t always get anything.

They’re iconic. They should definitely be our regular jerseys.

Yeah I mean play with the designs and so forth around the script.. do just a ' Cuse or a script "Salt City" as a play on NBA alternatives but others script or bust

Yeah I mean play with the designs and so forth around the script.. do just a ' Cuse or a script "Salt City" as a play on NBA alternatives but others script or bust

Could riff on the NBA alt jerseys a couple ways here: one that says “HCNY” (Harvard of Central New York), one with just a large snowflake icon (that could work in a couple ways!), large salt shaker icon, one with a men’s bathroom symbol on its side with a +1 sort of “exponent” to indicate “at least one more rebound than a dead guy,” the possibilities are endless!

Could riff on the NBA alt jerseys a couple ways here: one that says “HCNY” (Harvard of Central New York), one with just a large snowflake icon (that could work in a couple ways!), large salt shaker icon, one with a men’s bathroom symbol on its side with a +1 sort of “exponent” to indicate “at least one more rebound than a dead guy,” the possibilities are endless!
or if we riff off LaQuint, we can do "FREELA"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom