Hmmm... | Syracusefan.com

Hmmm...

There are as many as 5 that wont for violating team rules but none are starters.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Neither will Max Beaulieu. Violation of Athletic Department rules. Whatever that means.

Shame. These kids played hard as heck this season for an opportunity to play in a bowl game, then they blow it on team violations, smh...

Neither will Max Beaulieu. Violation of Athletic Department rules. Whatever that means.

Well we know it's not for grabbing cops or stealing from a store.

Okay - 99% of the time violation of team rules = failed pee test.

Was it Lewis or Perkins that missed the Pinstripe in 2010 because of a failed pee test?

Interesting that it was athletic dept. violation and not football team violation.

So what exactly was the quote "violation"???? Blowin' some dope?

AAM is from the Denver area I believe, and the phrase "mile high city" has taken on multiple meanings.

I have a feeling he isn't pissing glacier water.

Whatever they did warrants a suspension but a punch -out with cops does not?

AAM is from the Denver area I believe, and the phrase "mile high city" has taken on multiple meanings.

I have a feeling he isn't pissing glacier water.
but its legal in co

I guess there's flexibility for Spruill and Rene because there's a pending trial.
Apparently for AAM and Beaulieu, the offense is certain.
That's too bad about AAM. I'm not sure he's ever going to be a great power back but it would've been nice to have him around in LESS THAN FOUR DAYS! (pretty excited about this Saturday!)

Listed in the articles on the front page of ESPN. I wonder if Rene or Spruill face further disciplinary after trial?

I'm really glad none of you are my neighbors, everyone loves to jump to conclusions.

It's like The Burbs.

MV5BMTMwOTYzMTkzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI0OTUxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Until its an NCAA requirement or a requirement of all scholarship students, SU should get rid of this testing.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

but its legal in co

...indeed, if that is the violation, it would mark a first... player goes home for holidays, puffs some herb legally in his home state... comes back to campus and it shows up in pee test and player is suspended.

Until its an NCAA requirement or a requirement of all scholarship students, SU should get rid of this testing.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Different situations. You're referencing regular season testing. NCAA tournaments and bowl games the NCAA requires testing. Not saying this ia why they are suspended and I am assuming bowls fall under the NCAA basketball tournament where they so ransom testing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom