Hobart Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Game Thread...

Quick ht thoughts.

The Hobart announcers are acting like they're playing the 1990 Orange out there.

Turnovers are killing absolutely killing this team. Long poles with multiple turnovers again and Curry and Trimbo keep dropping regular passes with no pressure what the hell is going on out there

Teat and the Cornell attack destroyed Hobart and Rehfuss is taking advantage which is great to see. Need to see more of Cook at attack or Nelson because Voigt is a non factor. Game is there if we can stop turning the dame ball over

On the bright side, SU does not have a 5 goal deficit to start the second half. On the not so bright side, SU is sloppy all over the field and cannot seem to use their speed to get a fast break. Credit Hobart for playing tight enough D to slow down the clear but still, there are too many guys not looking for an open man when they are double/triple teamed. Just like hoops, if you draw two, someone is open.

Need to open up the offense and stop the slow deliberate offense. Run Hobart into the ground.

Quick ht thoughts.

The Hobart announcers are acting like they're playing the 1990 Orange out there.

Turnovers are killing absolutely killing this team. Long poles with multiple turnovers again and Curry and Trimbo keep dropping regular passes with no pressure what the hell is going on out there

Teat and the Cornell attack destroyed Hobart and Rehfuss is taking advantage which is great to see. Need to see more of Cook at attack or Nelson because Voigt is a non factor. Game is there if we can stop turning the dame ball over

I don’t know if it’s just me or stats, but we seem to not be attacking, a lot of perimeter passing and then something very late in the shot clock, but also as these crazy announcer have said the are about 30-15 I favor of Hobart.

Dom Madonna isn’t saving his brothers shots that’s for sure the kid has a cannon!

I'm OK listening to the Hometown Homer announcers. I am getting what I expected. Makes me appreciate that most of our games are carried by ESPN and called by better announcers.

These announcers are playing to their audience, Hobart fans. Did we expect to hear anything favorable from them? Though the comment that Hobart thinks they are better than SU seems a stretch.

It was Lipka that scored Rehfuss was behind the goal at the time!

Dom Madonna isn’t saving his brothers shots that’s for sure the kid has a cannon!
Are they related? The Derek Madonna is esm and the don maddona was Liverpool?

Its Hobarts radio feed, it's like listening to our guys call the game. There not gonna be objective.
I figured, still kind of funny though. Not complaining, I'll take any kind of stream and announcing to watch a lacrosse game.

I don’t know if it’s just me or stats, but we seem to not be attacking, a lot of perimeter passing and then something very late in the shot clock, but also as these crazy announcer have said the are about 30-15 I favor of Hobart.

Hobart is weak around the crease and the offense is trying to take advantage. Think we need Cook at attack giving us 3Dodgers, Hobart doesn't have enough defenders to mark everyone effectively. Bart is packing the middle like Duke and ND on breaks making SU hesitant to push it and I think were gun shy because of all the other turnovers. Defensively were playing well but struggling on defensive gbs and clears off of turnovers Have to clean that up.

I like the homer radio announcers on the video feed it gives it an old time feel! Hobart have really stepped up recruiting in the last few years and having a great year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom