Hobart Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Gameday...

I may be wrong but did Trujillo get another run after he went down? Saw his orange stick out there again I am 90% sure.

seems to me guys are more concerned trying to pat stats then playing as team and getting the dominate win like should. Like their just oh it’s hobart don’t have to be at our best!

Also gonna say team must been cold as hell not very motivated as time ran out half dudes barely even showing any umph in running to mark to congrats like normally. I think weather def had out guys freezing n in their heads playing like poop even tho got win wasn’t pretty and better get to serious work if wanna take game from ND. Cause what team showed up today def won’t get it done. Hoped they turned corner vs delaware n duke but today did not instill confidence.

Thomson slop today would have killed us against a tougher opponent. When he is off it is ugly as hell. Has been doing well the last 2-3 games before this one but man that was a nightmare performance today. He does a lot for us when he is on but wish we gave him a hook to send a message after a couple of these rough stretches

Also gonna say team must been cold as hell not very motivated as time ran out half dudes barely even showing any umph in running to mark to congrats like normally. I think weather def had out guys freezing n in their heads playing like poop even tho got win wasn’t pretty and better get to serious work if wanna take game from ND. Cause what team showed up today def won’t get it done. Hoped they turned corner vs delaware n duke but today did not instill confidence.
Been a long stretch with Delaware Duke and Hobart in 7 days. They have earned a week without games thats for sure. Some slop but they got the job done today. D clamped down after a rough 1st quarter

Would like to see Birt get rolling again. Kid can fill it up, need to try to get him in spots where he can finish from about 10 yards

Really wish we would give him some run at attack hes produced everytime he's given a shot

Thomson slop today would have killed us against a tougher opponent. When he is off it is ugly as hell. Has been doing well the last 2-3 games before this one but man that was a nightmare performance today. He does a lot for us when he is on but wish we gave him a hook to send a message after a couple of these rough stretches

Hes the Paul Harris of the lax team. When he's on he's special but when he's off he's god awful with little in between. Surprised we don't sit him for a possession or 2 just to get him back on track. Still a great player need more consistency

Last edited:
Losing in a trap game averted. Walked away with the win and no serious injuries. Defense played much better as the game went on. Offense played with some mental mistakes and poor decisions all game, yet still put up 13 11. (Edited because I forgot two goals were scored by Dwan and not the offense)

Will be interesting to see what the deal is with Hiltz. I think Deere will be fine if they need to slot him in there for an extended period. Have to imagine he doesn't get to practice with the starters much if at all but thought he did good overall.

Last edited:
Best moment of the game. Huge confidence booster for Deere who played a great game for being thrown into the fire as a true freshman. I assume the Hiltz decision was last minute since he was dressed. Looks like our left wing shooting future is strong.

Geneva, N.Y. — Syracuse men’s lacrosse attack Owen Hiltz did not play Saturday against Hobart, held from the game as he deals with a day-to-day lower body injury, coach Gary Gait said Saturday.

Gait added that Hiltz probably could have played, but the staff chose to rest him instead.

Geneva, N.Y. — Syracuse men’s lacrosse attack Owen Hiltz did not play Saturday against Hobart, held from the game as he deals with a day-to-day lower body injury, coach Gary Gait said Saturday.

Gait added that Hiltz probably could have played, but the staff chose to rest him instead.
Great decision... protect Hiltz and get Trey some experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom