Hobart Game... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Game...

HT stats:

1582938011668.png

1582938097831.png

The team seems schizophrenic or bipolar. Completely dominant and then just kind of pedestrian.

Hobart is one of if the not the most penalize team in D1. Yet not a single flag that half, come on Also at some point Desko has to look at Nelson and Seebold our attack unit is being totally outplayed by Bart

Syracuse seems to be in control for most of the game but Hobart just seems to score in bunches. Defense not playing badly and forcing some good turnovers but the minute they let up Hobart strikes. Offense, gotta shoot the ball better. Looks like Scanlan is pressing making some poor passes. Attack pretty invisible again but midfield making Hobart pay. Again just have to shoot better they are getting good looks.

SU winning the clamp almost every time but getting absolutely mugged once they win. Wings need to step up and have to be a better outlet. Refs are letting them play.

1582938420182.png

“Your event is currently at halftime.”

Thanks ACCN, I wanted to see the bit on Phaup.

Edit - just figured out the difference between the ACCN and ACCNX feeds.

Must be regional, the story on Phaup was very good.

Though, I like the ACCN music over the copper fit energy sock commercials.

I missed it because I had the ACCNX feed - which is why I wasn’t stuck watching the Duke/Richmond ending.

Syracuse seems to be in control for most of the game but Hobart just seems to score in bunches. Defense not playing badly and forcing some good turnovers but the minute they let up Hobart strikes. Offense, gotta shoot the ball better. Looks like Scanlan is pressing making some poor passes. Attack pretty invisible again but midfield making Hobart pay. Again just have to shoot better they are getting good looks.

SU winning the clamp almost every time but getting absolutely mugged once they win. Wings need to step up and have to be a better outlet. Refs are letting them play.

Trimbo has missed at leaar 2 or point blank looks.

Kennedy started out great when he just ran and stayed on the hands.

He’s gotten away from that and is getting beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom