Holy Cow. Mizzou DT Richardson Suspended vs. Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cow. Mizzou DT Richardson Suspended vs. Cuse

their top frosh WR Dorial Green Beckam just had drug charges dropped

Wow. Best player on the field and it's not even close. Huge for us

Huge news. Can I change my prediction in the prediction thread?

#13 on Mel Kiper's big board. Guy who is projected to go in Dwight Freeney territory. Holy shiite.

No doubt Macky is pissed about losing the chance to test his mettle.

#13 on Mel Kiper's big board. Guy who is projected to go in Dwight Freeney territory. Holy shiite.

No doubt Macky is pissed about losing the chance to test his mettle.

Macky definitely wanted some of this:
ncf_a_richtrichardson_600.jpg

Macky definitely wanted some of this:
ncf_a_richtrichardson_600.jpg
Funny thing is, I'll bet he was really looking forward to the challenge. I'm happy he will have to test his mettle against a backup. Maybe one of those Grizzly Adams guys I saw in the lookalike thread.

And let me add, God bless you, Missouri, for being the only SEC school who would suspend a kid for academics. Apart from Vandy of course.

They might kick Missouri out of the SEC for this. As Charles Barkley said about the SEC-"If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin"

The guy is a monster and would have raised havoc with us. Nice to see us getting a break for a change.

The guy is a monster and would have raised havoc with us. Nice to see us getting a break for a change.

Yup, remember the DT from Pittsburgh, Aaron Donald, almost turned it into a slugfest by himself. A dominant DT changes everything.

Let's be honest here. Macky would've pancaked his ass.

I will say watching Macky develop into a better than average Center from where he was in 2010 is really why I prefer College Athletics to pros.

Having said that, I was skeptical about Richardson really being suspended.

Then I found a bunch of supporting links.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...-suspend-sheldon-richardson-according-sources

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...eldon-richardson-suspension-missouri-syracuse

oh and what is this on the Google search? The best source yet...

www.syracusefan.com/threads/holy-cow-mizzou-dt-richardson-suspended-vs-cuse.36309

Jesus. His numbers for a DT are crazy. SEVENTY tackles? (leading team) 4 Sacks and 3 FF and a blocked kick.

Of course, due the the "back ups vs. Cuse" rule, Sophomore Lucas Vincent will probably have 7 tackles, sack Ryan twice, strip Gulley in the backfield and knock down 3 balls at the line :rolleyes:

Ashley Zavala@ZavalaA
Source close to the Mizzou football team says DT Sheldon Richardson is suspended vs. Cuse for not going to class/ failing to do punishment
Syracuse goes from underdog to favorite just like that. Missouri schemed their defense around Richardson like the Jets scheme around Revis (when he is healthy).

What a crazy ride this season has been.

The team should take ths as a blatant show of disrespect, they suspend him for SU and not Texas A&M. They should create a life size cut-out and put a random quote on it then beat up the cut-out before the game. ;)

Hopefully this means we won't see Happy Feet Nassib.

I look at it as hopefully it means Nassib wont have to run for his life.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I look at it as hopefully it means Nassib wont have to run for his life.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My guess is that they had a lot of designed rollouts in the game plan along play action and dbl teams.

A guy like that also disrupts your zone run game if he gets upfield quickly.

What does this do with the Syracuse offensive game plan? Do they have to rewrite the plan or just go with what they've already been putting in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom