Holy Cross game thread | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross game thread

Good job so far passing out of the low post for 3 point shots.

Rock aggressive so far. They've generated some nice looks from three by pass out from the paint. No makes, yet, but they are quality shots. Will fall eventually.

We have actually gotten and taken good 3's just missed them. Rakeem is going to kill these guys if he keeps going like this.

Why do we have to shoot so poorly. :(

anyone else having streaming issues? My Roku is usually solid but can't hold on to the stream.

ESPN3 has been solid for me so far.

McCullough is starting to be in the right place at the right time more and more often on defense. He's learning.

Here we go. Xmas foul #2 with 14 minutes left. We'll see how this goes.

Yep. I had to give up on my Roku Watch ESPN and went to the computer and ESPN3 from ESPN site. Feed is fine there.

Cheers,
Neil

Houston feel free to run a play by play. It sounds like a good 3rd of us are getting the game in 4-5 second bursts followed by nothing for a minute.

The WatchESPN app is not working, but on the PC it seems to be fine. Switch over if you can!

Unfortunately my PC is trashed (it gave me 8 good years) so I'm stuck on my iPad.

Anybody know when the replay will be shown? Maybe that will work. I'm tired of fighting with it. Good luck Orange!

Unfortunately my PC is trashed (it gave me 8 good years) so I'm stuck on my iPad.

Anybody know when the replay will be shown? Maybe that will work. I'm tired of fighting with it. Good luck Orange!
The maddening thing with the iPad is that it insisted that I use the app...which wasn't working. Fortunately I have a PC to watch it on...thanks to the posters above for the heads-up.

I thought that was probably our best half of the season so far. Up 39-17 for those that can't watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom