Holy Cross game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross game thread

Eesh. 0-14 from three. We had more TO's than they did. Fewer assists than TO's. Still, a decent win, but we have some work to do.

That was a strange ending for G. Those looked like anger shots. Hopefully he is just frustrated with himself and will pull himself together.

Rak/McC are saving this team offensively. Joseph had a really good game for him to build on. The only thing Joseph needed to fix tonight was turnovers.
Johnson had 7 rebounds which was good.
Cooney\Gbinije were not good. I liked Obohok's minutes tonight he needed some positive minutes to build his confidence and he was solid.

Well it was a wide open dunk...its not a bad shot, but rather unsportsmanlike with regard to White.

I was just kidding - I was implying that he's a lousy shooter and is unlikely to make anything on his own.

:)

Yeah... Nunez has #ESPN3Fail trending in Syracuse haha
Yea it was insane. I would go to the freaking southeastern Louisiana game and it was working perfectly fine but the Syracuse game was just totally not working... I was like that makes no sense at all

How about not jumping to that conclusion just yet shall we?

I couldn't see the game, but it sounded like G had a terribad game, at the end he was probably desperate to simply get something positive going and simply compounded things making them worse.

Calling him a team cancer seems pretty premature at this stage.

Thank you, Plus 1000.

Started by the poster child of alarmists/conspiracy theorists/whatever you wanna call on this board. First Name city in state of Texas, last name abbreviation of Syracuse.

Thank you, Plus 1000.

Started by the poster child of alarmists/conspiracy theorists/whatever you wanna call on this board. First Name city in state of Texas, last name abbreviation of Syracuse.

I was about to give you a "like" for the first sentence, but HC seems like a good poster to me, so I am withholding the like the same way some females withhold sex as a weapon. ;-)

I was about to give you a "like" for the first sentence, but HC seems like a good poster to me, so I am withholding the like the same way some females withhold s e x as a weapon. ;-)

I didn't call anybody out by name. Good poster by means of Negative/Angst Filled/Paranoid/Conspiracy-Tin Foiling hat wearing.

I didn't call anybody out by name. Good poster by means of Negative/Angst Filled/Paranoid/Conspiracy-Tin Foiling hat wearing.

Well you kind of did(enough for an unsober me to figure out readily), and even if it was correct, it directed attention out of some others who fall in that category. I like you and really like your avatar/screen name, because I think folks can tell it exemplifies me on some nights on here as well as you. Just sharing my opinions, they aren't necessarily right for anyone else.

Well you kind of did(enough for an unsober me to figure out readily), and even if it was correct, it directed attention out of some others who fall in that category. I like you and really like your avatar/screen name, because I think folks can tell it exemplifies me on some nights on here as well as you. Just sharing my opinions, they aren't necessarily right for anyone else.

I like you too. Your right, I just don't care for the poster referenced.

I like you too. Your right, I just don't care for the poster referenced.

I gave you the like for your honesty. I admire that even if I dont happen to agree with you on this specific one. I'm glad to have someone on here that speaks their mind consistently and isn't afraid to rage like me. ;)

How about not jumping to that conclusion just yet shall we?

I couldn't see the game, but it sounded like G had a terribad game, at the end he was probably desperate to simply get something positive going and simply compounded things making them worse.

Calling him a team cancer seems pretty premature at this stage.
He might not be a cancer, but his behavior was definitely unpredictable. Maybe he didn't like the yo-yo act when he and BJ were subbing for each other after mistakes. Maybe he didn't like his coaches comments as of late. He looks like a player with zero confidence when he is on the court. His play has been sloppy offensively. The whole hoisting threes at the end was strange. Was he upset to be in at that point of the game? Is he going to pull a Andrew Bynum at the next practice and start shooting full court shots...ok that's extreme

This is exactly the out of line stuff i am talking about.

If it is, the velvet glove seems to work better than the iron fist here. I mean it's CuseHULK that you're trying to iron fist for crying out loud! :)

If it is, the velvet glove seems to work better than the iron fist here. I mean it's CuseHULK that you're trying to iron fist for crying out loud! :)

its always good to have passionate fans on here who have a positive approach. Just no need to make it personal. It sends what can be a good clean academic debate off the rails. So no iron fist whatsoever just a reminder that difference of opinion can be left at just that.

Orangezoo, I highly recommend the ignore feature. I assume certain posters will be banned in the near term for their incessant personal attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom