Holy Cross thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross thread

I think we have a very good team but we will not know how good it is until we player better teams than Colgate and Holy Cross. :)

Yep and we are still fitting the pieces together so it's good we have a few easy ones to start out. We need them this year.

Not everyone is ready to test themselves early with Wagner and Northeastern.

I think White likes playing for the Orange. He's a really good player. He's going to do really well this year with this team. Good choice to transfer.

I don't think it is. We are playing a bad team and we are wearing them out rotating bigger more athletic guys. The zone has improved from game 1 to 2 but it's still a work in progress IMO.

That's fair. Probably should've qualified by saying game two. Thought we'd be worse.

They need to feed White the ball more when he goes 3-3 from 3 at the start of a game.

White is going to have 30+ game this season. Maybe more than one.

Although it is Holy Cross, still think we are a top 5 team. When you have 9 guys who can play well in college basketball, that's a challenge for any team. And we have shooters, I am watching Kentucky and MSU and they can't shoot for crap.

This Syracuse team is the most complete team ive ever seen. We have shooters, shot blockers, ball distributors, players that can drive and finish, rebounders, youth, experience, great coaching, length, depth... ive never seen a more perfectly balanced team. So much better than last years final 4 team.

Although it is Holy Cross, still think we are a top 5 team. When you have 9 guys who can play well in college basketball, that's a challenge for any team. And we have shooters, I am watching Kentucky and MSU and they can't shoot for crap.
Idk that Malik Monk kid is shooting well for for Kentucky. He's no Uncle drew though

Game is great except for the announcers. Roosevelt Bouie is just so bland and not excitable IMO.
Put on Matt Park and Jim Satalin on the radio! Even if the action and sound aren't synced, listening to their repartee and knowledge ought to compensate for that IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom