Holy Cross thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross thread

The fact that we are playing man is somewhat concerning. If JB thinks he can't round the zone into form in time with all these new players we lose a major weapon. Will be interesting to watch. The zone has been as bad as I've ever seen it tonight. Offense looks great of course.

The fact that we are playing man is somewhat concerning. If JB thinks he can't round the zone into form in time with all these new players we lose a major weapon. Will be interesting to watch. The zone has been as bad as I've ever seen it tonight. Offense looks great of course.
They have 40 points.

He is playing man out of sympathy Houston

Was supposed to leave fr the library about a half hour ago. Kept telling myself to watch one more possession and couldn't stop. Gonna leave while the commercials are on. Great win everybody.

This is how you fatten up on cupcakes, UConn. HC is bad though.

Monmouth will be a more interesting challenge. But should still be a 25 point win.

Do these walkons play in HS? Some of them are really really short and really really bad at basketball
I can't remember the last time we had a quality walk-on. I long for the days of Chaundu Kari

Do these walkons play in HS? Some of them are really really short and really really bad at basketball

I have to admit, I can't stand watching the walk ons. I am certain that 5 people selected from the crowd would do no worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom