Holy ! Pimping out boys??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Holy ! Pimping out boys???

the-delano-observer-mushroom-cloud.jpg

People kept saying this would get worse and I couldn't figure out how... Well just hope this isn't true.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

i really hope this is just a rumor.. because if this is true, this will become probably the worst situation the world of sports has ever seen

People, please be careful when it comes to any sites you click on to regarding this subject.

...santa claus and easter bunny and chanucah just died a terrible death...this is likened to the Roman empire...our destruction is around the corner if we do not bring an end to all this s..t...and we no longer can be worried by a football game...geez this is so much worst that we could imagine.

I'll revise my comments from last night and earlier this morning- if any of this comes out as factual, Penn State needs to cancel the remainder of the football season. Liabilities to Ohio State and Wisconsin will be so far down the list of their problems as to be meaningless. I'd go a step further and question if the entire athletics department shouldn't be suspended indefinitely - if I was a basketball player there is no way you'd get me to walk into a gym in Columbus or Madison this season.

Additionally this would make the Penn State football program beyond toxic for a coach. I'm not even sure how you'd start a search.

Holy crap, this would make Watergate look like small potatoes...

People, please be careful when it comes to any sites you click on to regarding this subject.

And be careful when you walk around the showers in the Penn State locker room.

This just gets more and more sickening.

And be careful when you walk around the showers in the Penn State locker room.

This just gets more and more sickening.

I remember peter townsend getting into trouble because he said he was doing "research" regarding pedophile. I don't know if that was the whole story but a simple click of a mouse can be quite damaging.

Imagine if you sent your kid to one of their camps? There are so many possibilities here it is sickening.

One clarification now. The "rich donors" may have meant rich donors to 2nd mile which Sandusky ran and not necessarily rich donors to PSU although some may be one and the same.

Yep, all week I've been baffled as to why PSU would go to such lengths to protect Sandusky's awful secret. Why wouldn't they just have had him put away in '98, or in '02, or probably many times before and after? I really hope this rumor either isn't true or isn't as bad as it seems, because if it is then... I just can't imagine.

Yup, it's seemed pretty clear that something more was coming because this cover-up just doesn't make sense. Too many people involved to believe that something bigger wasn't happening. It's hard to make guesses though, because what's already out is almost beyond rational thought. Anything worse and you're getting into a world that I thought only existed on fictional crime shows.

One clarification now. The "rich donors" may have meant rich donors to 2nd mile which Sandusky ran and not necessarily rich donors to PSU although some may be one and the same.

I suspect there is a lot of overlap.

I suspect there is a lot of overlap.

Me too. Matt Millen, who is or was on the BOT or BOA (advisers) said on the Mike and Mike show this AM that "there is a train coming down the tracks and there is more to this".

This may end up being one of the largest scandals (non-murder) in American history.

Me too. Matt Millen, who is or was on the BOT or BOA (advisers) said on the Mike and Mike show this AM that "there is a train coming down the tracks and there is more to this".

Exact Millen quote.

"there is a freight train coming and they better be prepared... and you can hear the train on the tracks coming and it still hasn't gotten there yet...This thing is big...and when that train shows up they (BOT) are going to have to protect that University and that is what they are charged to do."

link...this story about to explode...pimping kids...explains how second mile raised over a million

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/10/penn-state-scandal-rumors-sandusky-pimping_n_1086099.html

This is now the lead link on Drudge, with about 18 pt font. The two links above the fold are both PSU stories, including a link to the missing/dead DA. Those are the prime spots on drudge and even lost night, they were only minor links on the page. This tells us just how big this has gotten and there are legs to this horrific new stories.

If any of these rumors turn out to be true, they may have to use the Nuclear Option on PSU. That would be a horrendously disgusting turn of events in a case that couldn't get much worse than it was. If there turns out to be a money trail to the university, on any level, from Second Mile, and the football program benefited, that would be grounds for the Death Penalty right there. Shut the program down and see ya in three years. Maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom