Holy ! Pimping out boys??? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Holy ! Pimping out boys???

Exact Millen quote.

"there is a freight train coming and they better be prepared... and you can hear the train on the tracks coming and it still hasn't gotten there yet...This thing is big...and when that train shows up they (BOT) are going to have to protect that University and that is what they are charged to do."

Millen's been talking about there being more to come for a couple days now, and I've been wondering why no one asked him a simple "what?". Unfortunately I think we know now.

Millen's been talking about there being more to come for a couple days now, and I've been wondering why no one asked him a simple "what?". Unfortunately I think we know now.

From his connections to the program, he had to have heard rumors. I just don't think he could have imagined the magnitude, and I imagine there's some dots in his head that he's connecting about the program.

Me too. Matt Millen, who is or was on the BOT or BOA (advisers) said on the Mike and Mike show this AM that "there is a train coming down the tracks and there is more to this".

Millen has been fantastic over the past three days. He clearly wants to be left alone in a room with Sandusky for 10 minutes. The raw emotion he showed seems to mirror what most of us are feeling...times 100.

If it's true that many more administrators/trustees may be found implicit in a cover-up that goes back as far as 1998, then it's just a question of whether or not investigators can dig up enough testimony or evidence. This is where "too big to fail" may come in, and witnesses/victims may be coerced into out-of-court settlements by the state as damage control. I just don't think the state would allow its flagship institution to be destroyed - at some extent a line will be drawn. That's usually how it works. Look at the Wall St financial disaster. One or two big heads take the fall to save the ship.

There are obviously dozens of "Paternos" in this story that chose not to get their hands dirty. Gives 'lack of institutional control' a completely new meaning.

If it's true that many more administrators/trustees may be found implicit in a cover-up that goes back as far as 1998, then it's just a question of whether or not investigators can dig up enough testimony or evidence. This is where "too big to fail" may come in, and witnesses/victims may be coerced into out-of-court settlements by the state as damage control. I just don't think the state would allow its flagship institution to be destroyed - at some extent a line will be drawn. That's usually how it works. Look at the Wall St financial disaster. One or two big heads take the fall to save the ship.

You're absolutely right, but there could easily be federal statutes to sue under. Also, a federal prosecutor could make a career and set himself up for life on this kind of case.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Taken from someone's post on another board, FWIW:
(from a PSU Prof)
"This story will take a John Grisham-like turn when racial makeup of victims are released" in 72hrs.."

...what, worry about a DA...he took a trip...down a river...under concrete building...took a long ride to neverland...this is going to be one hell of a scary movie...wonder who plays the lead role...and what that lead role is?

Taken from someone's post on another board, FWIW:
(from a PSU Prof)
"This story will take a John Grisham-like turn when racial makeup of victims are released" in 72hrs.."

Wow.

I'll revise my comments from last night and earlier this morning- if any of this comes out as factual, Penn State needs to cancel the remainder of the football season. Liabilities to Ohio State and Wisconsin will be so far down the list of their problems as to be meaningless. I'd go a step further and question if the entire athletics department shouldn't be suspended indefinitely - if I was a basketball player there is no way you'd get me to walk into a gym in Columbus or Madison this season.

Additionally this would make the Penn State football program beyond toxic for a coach. I'm not even sure how you'd start a search.

Holy crap, this would make Watergate look like small potatoes...

Although this is much much bigger than football...I don't think it's fair to the kids on the team who had nothing to do with this (I hope.) They should not be punished. I do know one thing - any kid on the team should be able to transfer ASAP without having to miss any time whatsoever.

Could that be why Joe Pa didn't really care? Is he a racist?
When this thing broke first thing i thought was these kids must be black -- then i saw some pictures of sandusky with kids faces blacked out and they appeared white so i dropped it--- makes too much sense-- black kids underprivledged -- no one cares lets cover this up ---

they r fcked

Could that be why Joe Pa didn't really care? Is he a racist?

Got me, but I have now seen a couple tweets by people like Profs at PSU. The very fact that this prof tweeted what he did, if he is correct and didn't just find out this week, he ALSO knew what was going on.

Got me, but I have now seen a couple tweets by people like Profs at PSU. The very fact that this prof tweeted what he did, if he is correct and didn't just find out this week, he ALSO knew what was going on.
care to elabroate or post the tweet Bees?

care to elabroate or post the tweet Bees?

the tweet up above in this thread about a psu prof that mentions the racial makeup of the victims.

So what you're saying is that since the presumed majority or racial makeup of the victims and attendees of the 2nd Mile will tell the tale that the camp was used to provide the donors with young boys?

So what you're saying is that since the presumed majority or racial makeup of the victims and attendees of the 2nd Mile will tell the tale that the camp was used to provide the donors with young boys?
Jesus, this whole story makes me sick. I dont know if there is any precedent here for it, but I hope the NCAA considers a death sentence here to the University.